In Fashion Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 

1. Nordstrom Sale! 
So I'm just going to be like everyone and their mother this morning and say my Friday Favorite is ABSOLUTELY the Norstrom sale!! I was ready to start clicking first thing yesterday morning. Of course they were having some technical difficulties with their site, but I was able to snag these two over the phone. I have wanted this bag for FOREVER, and got it for 31 bucks! And I have been on the search for a new watch for foreverrrr. I'm over Michael Kors and Kate Spade and really any other watch that every single chick in America is wearing. So I grabbed this Timex one that has a cool masculinity to it. And best part about it.. 47 doll hairs! I also snagged a few things for Baby P too :) 



2. AJ is headed to Vegas! 
AJ is headed to Vegas tonight with a TON of his fraternity brothers for Nick's bachelor party. The FIJI guys are seriously the BEST group of guys ever. We BOTH miss them so much and hate being so dang far away. So happy AJ gets to spend the weekend with them! And I am SO ready for the wedding in September so I can see all of their amazing girlfriend/fiances/wives! 



3. New plants! 
My plants were starting to look rough before we left for the beach, so I just let them die while we were away. Wednesday night we had to go to Home Depot, so I picked up an assortment of "low maintenance" plants to pot this weekend. My favorite are the succulents - if you haven't heard this is the IT plant this year hahaha. But seriously, they are in every flower bed and bridal bouquet. Go get you some!! (AND they have fun names for the varieties like pork & beans and key lime pie!)



4. FINALLY going back to the doc
Having an entire MONTH in between seeing our precious baby kills me!! I am so stinkin ready to get back to the doctor on Monday. If I could wear a fetal monitor 24/7, I absolutely would.. Does this mean I'm already a helicopter mom?? Oh good grief. ALSO we will have a gender confirmation and I can finally tell the world! (And stop watching out for a slip of a very important pronoun!)


5. Family Pictures! 
Let me just start out by saying I was NOT in the mood for family pictures. I felt huge and I was starving and the wind was blowing like crazy and the sun was in our eyes. HOWEVER with all that against us, these turned out pretty well! We haven't taken family pictures in FIVE years, so it was definitely time to get some with our ever expanding family. Thanks Mom for setting this up!! 





xoxo, 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I am SO pumped for the anniversary sale! I love your picks. I just posted my wish list over on my blog. I hope you stop by. - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete