In Hump Day Bump Day

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 19



How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days


Baby's size? A mango - 6 inches long and 10 ounces

Milestone? Working on her 5 senses! 

Maternity clothes? Yup.. the dress I'm wearing today isn't though! 

Stretch marks? Nope. 

Sleep? Terrible.. I've been up since 3am. Somebody let me have a coffee!!!

Symptoms? Headaches, cramping, sinus pressure, back pain

Best moment this week? Seeing my sweet baby girl at her big sonogram appointment!!! I have never been so in love with something/someone so instantaneously. Her Daddy and I are absolutely smitten. 

Miss Anything? Sleep.

Movement? She is a wiggle worm! She moves all day long - I don't know when that little girl sleeps!! AJ can consistently feel her now and we are both enjoying that! 

Food cravings?
 Strawberries and watermelon. And I could eat Chipotle every day of my life. I don't crave it per say.. it's just something I can always stomach.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Meat. Gross. Except for the steak in my Chipotle bowl haha

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Starting to flatten out some. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
Happy most of the time! 

Looking forward to? 
Nursery decorating! Baby shower! So much stuff is becoming so REAL :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment