In Decorating Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites! On Saturday.. oops!

1. Amazing friends and sweet packages! 
Kyle and Katie sent us this AMAZING package! Maternity tea, Jenny McCarthy's hilarious pregnancy book, some amazeball cheese grits, a super cute card and gift card and Maddie Jane's VERY first pair of shoes!! We love these guys so stinkin much - no matter the distance or time apart, they are steadfast. Can NOT wait to see them in a few weeks. 



2. Finding out about our sweet baby GIRL! 
STILL getting all my thoughts together after sweet baby girl gave us quite the surprise after thinking she was a boy for the past month! I've known I am having a girl for only 5 days and I've already bought wayyy too much. She is SO spoiled. 



3. Little DIY
AJ and I (well really just AJ) did a fun DIY this week. We made a "Spray Away" game for the carnival my company hosted for local foster kids. What the game consists of is a board with golf tees and ping pong balls, and you use water guns to spray the balls off. 



4.New plants lookin' good! 
Last week I planted the cutest little suculents and they are just thriving in my favorite pot ever. We received this cute planter for our Monograms & More wedding shower. 




5. Cute camp mail 
Hayden is a camp for the next month and we received the cutest letter in the mail from her. Love that she is having fun AND thinking about her cousins in California too :) 



xoxo, 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment