In Amazon Fashion Five on Friday Friday Favorites Honey

Five on Friday


Hey friends! Today I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers for 5 on Friday AND Friday Favorites. It's gonna be short and sweet ...

1. Bath & Body Works Candles!! 
I loooooovvvee these candles so so much, but refuse to pay full price for them. Someone alerted the masses on Facebook that they were having a sale, and I rushed over to snag mine. They were buy 3, get 3 free PLUS 25% off. Not only do their candles smell so dang good, but they have upped their label designs too! So excited to have these for Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

2. My Sweet Girl
It's been a long week with AJ in California, and this girl has been extra clingy missing her Daddy. Tried to snag an outfit picture this morning, but she wouldn't let me go. For the first year of her life she didn't care about snuggles at all, so I am soaking it all in! 
3. Paying it forward
So a really awesome series of events happened this morning. We were on time for school for the first time ALL WEEK.. actually early! So I decided to cash in my free breakfast coupon from MJ's school at Chick Fil A. This sweet high school girl held the door for me as I was walking in, so I decided to buy breakfast for her. This is not to brag AT ALL, but hear me out on this.. So many times I hear people in the workforce complain about "kids" or "millennials" and I think if we actually invest in the lives of young people, opposed to just complaining about them, the world would be a better place. (And then I could go on a psychology rant about rewarding good behavior, but that's a post for another day..) All I did was buy a chicken biscuit, but that little thought really stuck with me this morning.. 

4. Honey Haul
Maddie Jane's Honey spoiled her big time this week with tons of dresses for the winter! We looooove smock dresses something similar, and thankfully Honey has us set for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Of course out of all these pretty dresses, Maddie Jane's favorite one was "ELL-PHANTS!"!

5. Shameless Plug
I had some jam packed posts this week and they were just too good not to re-share. So you can see my Amazon Style one HERE and my What's Up Wednesday one HERE. And then re-posting this picture again because I just love it that much. :) 

We have a double date with Bev and Ben tonight, then heading to Sandersville for a family reunion tomorrow morning. I hope you guys have a great weekend!! 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I definitely agree about investing in our youth and lifting them up more than we complain. Having worked with children and in the education field was a real eye opener for me. So many kids come for homes that are less than stellar and that's putting it mildly. They need desperately need someone to invest them or just offer them a gesture of kindness instead of focusing on their less than savory moments.

    At the end of the day, it all comes down to us as adults displaying the change we want to see the world and setting better examples with our actions whether it's for our kids or kids we stumble across in our comings and goings.

    ReplyDelete