In Amazon Fashion

Amazon Style

For my birthday I received a HUGE Amazon gift card, and of course my first thought was "save it for Christmas gifts!" but my sweet husband convinced me to spend it on myself. (I mean it didn't really take twisting my arm, ha!) I haven't bought much clothing from Amazon, but that was all that was on my wish list, so I decided to give it a shot! And y'al.. I was SO pleased with every single thing I ordered. The Amazon stuff is linked above and the other parts of the outfits are below the picture too :)
I'm not a huge fan of spending a ton of money on clothes I can't wear to work, but I have been wanting dark ripped jeans for forever. And I think these olive ones are precious! I sized up per the reviews and I am really happy with them. They are a little long, so I have been cuffing them but I might cut them to give that popular frayed ends look? 


LAYERED NECKLACE
I have seen so many girls wear this necklace (originally from Anthro then Francesca's) to really spice up solid color shirts and dresses. Well Amazon did a knock off for a steal, and I love it just as much. Mine is a grey-ish color, but I think I would like it more in blush? And it's super light weight without looking cheaply made.. (hey molly!)
Dress | Similar Shoes


LAYERING TANK
This little white tank is solid gold. I have been looking for a nice piece to go under my 500 cardigans, and this is it!! I wish I would have sized up so it laid on my hips better, but it's so dang cheap I don't know what I am waiting on to just buy another!! 
Pants | Cardigan


LOW CUT BOOTIES
I saw these exact booties in a little boutique and I was sooo close to buying them, but talked myself out of it. And thank goodness I did, because I found them on Amazon for a third of the price!!! This picture really doesn't do them justice! I am so in love and have worn them so many times already.. to work with dress pants, with jeans on the weekend, and I think they would look super cute with a skirt too!  
Pants | Similar Sweater


OLIVE SWEATER
Clearly I have a thing for olive this fall, ha! This sweater is amazing quality.. it came from China, so it took several weeks to get here and I was sure it was going to be cheaply made, but it is SO nice. And of course it is paired with that staple tank I mentioned earlier. And I snagged these shoes for TWO DOLLARS last year on the clearance rack, but I linked some similar ones below :) 


FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS
I have been wanting to buy a pair of leather leggings for forever, but just couldn't bring myself to buy the Spanx ones that everyone raves about. (Especially when I'm not going to wear them insanely often!!) But I snagged these super cheap ones for Vegas and I wore them on our date night last weekend too! I sized up and really like the fit even better now after one wash. This sweater is from Loft last year and I couldn't really find anything like it, but I linked something cute below anyway, haha. (Hey MJ!)


OFF THE SHOULDER SWEATER
Y'all I tried this sweater on several times and could not for the life of me figure out what was the neck and what was the waist!! Either way, I love it!! It is so comfy and really light weight, so I wasn't dying when it was 50 in the morning and 75 in the afternoon. AND I have been eyeing this necklace from Bauble Bar and finally found it on Poshmark!! 

Thanks for sticking with me through that long post! I hope you found some things you like! I will be back here tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday to show you what's been going on in the Pryor house this week :) 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment