In Amazon Fashion Maddie Jane Weekends What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday



On the last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer to do What's Up Wednesday.

1. What we're eating this week...
AJ is in California so... this girl and I are getting by on mac n cheese and hotdogs! hahaha



2. What I'm reminiscing about...
 We had the best time this weekend with friends! We went into the city for a brunch tailgate hosted by Kate and Trey. With a night game, it was nice to have a fun morning like this!

Maddie Jane did not know what to think about Radar being dressed up like a yellow jacket!


3. What I'm loving...
We finally got around to carving pumpkins! We have been so busy, that I don't think a pumpkin patch trip is going to be in the cards, but glad we got this marked off the fun fall list! Maddie has a love/hate relationship with the guts! 




4. What we've been up to...
Last weekend was our only free weekend in October, so of course we packed it full!! We went to a birthday party down the street for a precious one year old boy! 

Maddie Jane loved hanging out her her friend Solomon and meeting some new kids too! 



And we kept Sanders for Bev and Ben. That sweet boy has NO idea he isn't a lap dog! 


And a little church time.. 


And ran errands.. 


And Kell and I had brunch together to celebrate our October birthdays! 



5. What I'm dreading...
Seeing how this kiddo does with Thanksgiving / Christmas decorations. She is a sneaky one!! 


6. What I'm working on...
Alix got a new apartment and I have been  brainstorming her decorations! She moves in next week and I think we have a good theme going.. COZY.

I snagged this cutie for her from At Home for 20 bucks! 



7. What I'm excited about...
AJ and I also had a date night this weekend!! With our insane schedules, we have barely seen each other during October. It was so good to spend some one on one time with him.  

We tried out the new wine bar downtown Woodstock and this cheese plate took about 2 hours to come out!! Thankfully they comped it and I didn't mind the extra time with my man :) 


Caramel apple moscow mule from Freight -- SO GOOD.


So thankful for this guy and that I get to do life with him. 



8. What I'm watching/reading...
I am watching all my usual shows... Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Kardashians. AND I am on the final episode of Ozark! This show was not what I was expecting, but AJ and I have really enjoyed it! 


9. What I'm listening to...
I am listening to Chip Gaines' new book on tape. It's really good and fun to hear him read it!


10. What I'm wearing...
Everything in this outfit is old, except these super cute earrings that you can find HERE.

But I did do a whole recap of amazing stuff I have found back HERE that you can read :) 



11. What I'm doing this weekend...
This girl and I are meeting up with AJ after he flies in from Cali, having dinner with Bev and Ben, Sandersville for a family reunion, and FINALLY meeting sweet baby Hudson!!


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
It's another nonstop doozy. Honey is in town (hallelujah!), wedding in Nashville, Paige's wedding, then we are hosting Thanksgiving and going to UGA/GT game, and this sweet baby girl turns TWO! Oh be still my heart, how is that even possible!? 

xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment