In Fashion Gigi Honey Maddie Jane MJ Fashion

Friday Favorites 


Happy Friday y'all! That picture above is exactly how we feel about it finally being fall in the South!! We are enjoying these cooler temps, finally wearing those sweaters that have been shoved in the back of the closet, and are having a ton of leaf fights! Enjoying our FAVORITE season to the max! 


I couldn't help but add a couple more fall things to our house.. This burnt orange blanket and the ginormous white pumpkin were two Home Good finds. Little touches of decor are my FAVORITE.


Our FAVORITE Honey sent us a big ole box of goodies!! How precious are these clothes!? And Mama got some necklaces too! 


Fun story about those two necklaces up there. Elizabeth got them at Classic Kippers in Shreveport - 100% of their net profit goes to bonafide animal charities that support abused and neglected animals. The necklace alone was a little short for my liking, but they clip magnetically, so I just put the two together! Super cute addition to my outfit and supporting an insanely great cause! 


Gigi sent some Halloween clothes too. My poor child wouldn't be clothed if it wasn't for her awesome grandmas!! We are wearing all our festive clothes on repeat before the 31st! 


Snuggles with this sweet baby are my FAVORITE! Especially when I get big cheesy grins with the snapchat filters! 


Maddie Jane's artwork from church is sooo my FAVORITE. We love our church so much and their children's program is like no other! 


Maddie Jane's FAVORITE activity of being pulled around in a box was starting to wear on us. So AJ put the dog leash through it and tied it to his belt loop! My grandma calls him the "Traveling Troubadour" hahah! 


My FAVORITE thing is to have a clean driveway! I blow those leaves off like crazy and it makes me so stinkin happy, ha! And even better when I have this helper :) 


Soo... this picture is my FAVORITE, but not AJ's! It looks like such a sweet picture, but what you can't tell is she actually pee'd on him, hahaha! We are in no way full force potty training, but she does sit on it at school and home. (I think she just wants to be like her best friend Maggie who IS potty training..)We had just let her just try, and I didn't feel like putting a new diaper on her because it was almost bath time and well... AJ paid for it! 


I'll spare her the embarrassment years down the road, and won't show her sitting on this cutie little potty! But this morning she actually WENT on it for the first time! Up until now, she has just sat there.. so we had a big ole party at our house this morning! Hope your Friday is off to as good of a start as ours :) 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I love your Fall touches. I like the idea of a picture frame and pumpkins on a cake plate!

    ReplyDelete