In Fashion Friday Favorites Maddie Jane

Friday Favorites

Hey, y’all!! It’s Friday, and I'm linking back up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!
1. Reminiscing 
I have been super sentimental this week and have been looking through a ton of pictures of Maddie Jane. I just cannot believe how much she has changed in the past 13 weeks!! I recreated a couple this week so you can see the insane difference. I am so NOT looking forward to leaving my girl Monday.. 



2. Moscow Mules
Man oh man, I LOVE this cocktail. And you know what makes it even better?? Having the proper cup! Mom sent us a Starbucks gift card and Williams Sonoma gift card for Valentine's Day. That Starbucks card lasted about 2 days.. we have a serious coffee drinking problem over here. And I just put the Williams Sonoma card to use, finally purchasing a Moscow Mule cup! These copper cups are not cheap, so if you come over to have Moscow Mules with me, we'll have to share the same cup, ha! 



3. Bikinis?? 
So I lied... I THOUGHT I was hanging up the bikinis. I ordered my new "mom tankini" and put it on and it was awful. I mean it made me look three times bigger!!! So I pulled out my bikinis, put one on, and was actually feeling pretty good about myself! So.. I guess that's what I'm rocking on the beach this summer, ha! I'm back on the hunt for some cute new suits. Thoughts on these?? 



4. Date night!! 
Last Friday night, we had our very first date night with a babysitter! I really worked myself up over it and it was FINE. I was totally fine and Maddie girl did great!! (In fact, she slept through the night for the first time ever that night!!)


We put our names on the list at Sugarfish (they don't take reservations) then headed across the street to a cute little bar to wait out our 1.5 hour wait time! (Side note: When they told us it would be an hour and a half wait, AJ was SURE I was going to be like "Nope. We are going home now." And I was cool as a cucumber!! Love surprising him by not being a total basket case hahah) 


Two cocktails and an hour later we decided to head back across the street and right as we were walking in the door, they were calling my cell letting us know they had some cancellations. Woop! So pumped to get our grub on and not be away from our girl THAT long! 


Sugar fish is SO.GOOD. If you're ever in LA - you gotta go. The fish is insanely fresh, insanely good and insanely affordable. We had SUCH a good time. We had not had a date night like that (drinks, dinner, etc alone) since last March!! It really really rejuvenated my soul and I can't wait to do it again. LOVE this man of mine!! 



5. Maddie Jane
Afternoon snuggles with my girl are the BEST. She is so lovey and gets super excited when her Daddy gets home. 


However, she was NOT pleased when Daddy took her jacket off! hahaha


But Mama snuggles made it ALLLL better. I know I have said it a million times, but I am NOT READY to be away from my girl! Please pray for me next week. It is going to be rough on this Mama!! 



Y'all have a great weekend! I will be back on Monday talking about my girl turning THREE MONTHS OLD! ahhh 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Omg I see the comparison pictures now. Don't do that anymore😭

    ReplyDelete