In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

Hey, y’all!! It’s Friday, and I'm linking back up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!

1. SHOES and a good deal! 
I have had these Steve Madden heels in my online Nordstrom shopping cart for about a month. I just could not bring myself to purchase them for some reason.. but yesterday I was at Target and low and behold I found these!! 1/3 of the price and almost identical. Thank you m'am. And it might be 55 degrees tonight in LA, but I am rocking them on my first real date with my husband since Maddie was born!!! And I feel smokin, ha! 



2. My happy girl! 
I feel like Maddie has really taken a turn in her personality and overall presence. She has cried so much less and smiled so much more this week. Everyone told me that 10 lbs was the magic number for happy babies, and I think they just might be right! 




3. Snapchat
Well specifically the filters on Snapchat. They could entertain me the entirety of nap time and I could never get a single thing done again if I let it! SO hysterical and I love love love having back and forth with all my favorite east coast people. 


This is how Maddie makes me feel sometime.. ha! 


4. SNICKERS EGGS
Listen... this candy is the best candy in the entire universe and it only comes once a year. No not a regular Snickers, it has to specifically be the egg ones. The ratio of chocolate to insides is absolute perfection. I may have put around 20 when my Target shopping cart yesterday. When I was a freshman in college, I discovered Jaci Rachels shared my affinity for Snickers Eggs. In fact, she gave me the grand idea of buying in bulk and freezing to enjoy wayyy after Easter had come and gone. Dedication? Obsession? Either way, I'm not sorry. One bit.


And speaking of cramming 20 chocolate eggs in my mouth.. 


5. Swim Suit Season
Okay, well swim suit season isn't exactly my favorite. Especially since I popped a kid out less than 3 months ago. Butttt swim suit shopping is my favorite! Now that I'm a mom, I am hanging the bikinis up. Not that I judge you if you're a mom and are still rocking the two pieces, I just don't feel comfortable. I really just want to be able to play with my girl and not worry about anything falling out, ha! Sooo I went on the search to find some fun/young looking once pieces and tankinis. And LOOK at these cute ones I found on Instagram! I ordered the first, but I'm still trying to find a link to buy the second one. Counting down till our first beach vacation in June with Maddie girl!! 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment