In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

Hey, y’all!! It’s Friday, and I'm linking back up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!
1. Good Menus and Good Recipes
We are finally back in our routine and I posted our menu on Monday. You can check it out HERE. I tried out a recipe from The Massey Spot and holy cow was it amazing!! You seriously need to go get the ingredients and cook it TONIGHT. It does make a ton though, so invite someone over, or do like we did and enjoy those leftovers for breakfast and lunch :) 



2. We got a new bed!! 
Our bed was on it's very last leg. I mean every night we tip toed up to it and eased in expecting it to collapse. It was from Ikea and those beds just aren't made to be taken apart and put back together (and we have THREE times with our moves..) Because we are (HOPEFULLY) only going to be here for another year and a half, I didn't want to invest in a nice bed to have to move across the country, so I just ordered a box spring and frame off Amazon. 


While AJ was at work, I took our old bed apart and put together this thing with a bajillion parts all by myself!! With that little nugget in her swing. SO proud of myself, and even more proud that AJ climbed in our new bed without questioning my engineering :) ha 



3. Shopping trips with my girl! 
I mean look at this face!! I die. We go to Target at least twice a week. 1. I always need something.. and if we don't need something, I can always look a the clothes section 2. Maddie loves being in her stroller and what better place than Target and 3. There is a Starbucks in Target and Mama needs all the coffee. Everybody wins! 


HA! I had to take a picture of my purchases yesterday. This pretty much sums up life in the Pryor house this week. Formula for Maddie, tampons for Mom, and whiskey for Dad to deal with Maddie and Mom! 



4. Date night with my hubs
Man oh man I love this guy. He is such an amazing husband and daddy. Us Pryor girls are so lucky to call him ours. Tuesday we went to Obica Mozzarella Bar and it was soo yummo. We took Maddie girl with us and she snoozed the entire time. 


It's been forever since we had a date night like this. Tons of shared apps, a bottle of wine then topped it off with dessert and champagne. Oh the perks of having restaurants in walking distance to our apartment so parents can have some beverages and safely walk home :) 



5. Our growing girl! 
We are SO proud of our girl being over 9 whole pounds!! We are really happy with Dr. Yazdani and the undivided attention he always gives us. You can read all about our trip to the doctor HERE

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment