In Decorating Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


  1. Ice Cream Dates 
I don't know how I JUST discovered there is a Ben & Jerry's less than a mile from our house but I kinda need it weekly... last Friday night we grabbed some cones after a Mexican date. Andddd I'm planning on going again this afternoon. 


Clearly this guy doesn't mind this craving of mine.. 





2. Grumpy Age and Cinnamon Buns 
He DOES mind that I drag him out of bed on Saturday mornings for breakfast dates. Might I add he was talking my head OFF after he drank that ginormous cappuccino. All I wanted was a cinnamon bun and this thing really let me down. I have the refrigerated kind to cook in the morning - AJ gets to sleep and I KNOW it will be good. Win Win.  



3. Succulents 
I've talked about these plants before, but holy cow I see them everywhere. And they are so versatile!! The mall by our house is going through some serious renovations, so they have fun LA things around to spruce things up. I think I need a big P like this Mom!! hint hint 



4. New Home Stuff 
AJ got kicked out the nursery last weekend, so we had to get bookshelves to house all of his text books and our cookbooks. I REALLY liked the openness of our living room and hated to crowd it with bookshelves, but I think these look pretty good! (AND they were on sale for $25 each at Ikea!) They are a work in progress decorating wise, but I'm happy they're up. He moved into the bedroom with a much smaller desk, so we had to bring this chest into the living room as well. A $15 tray and a $15 fake plant, both from Marshall's, and now I don't know why it hasn't always been in the living room! 



5. Donuts!! 
Geeze Louise I didn't notice how much of a sweet tooth I have had until now! I also wanted donuts reallyyy badly this week and AJ came home with quite the assortment! They were ok.. but what I really want is Krispy Kreme!! Add that to the list of food I'm planning on eating in Georgia.. 



xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment