In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 22



How far along? 22 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? A papaya! 11 inches long and 1 whole pound!!

Milestone? She sleeps in cycles now (12-14 hours).. I usually feel her stir around right when I wake up and right after dinner. 

Maternity clothes? Yup. I got the top I'm wearing in this pic from Pink Blush Maternity. They are ALWAYS having sales and have some super cute, inexpensive stuff. It's not made the best in the world, but I've only got 4 more months in these ginormous clothes! So I'm not really concerned with the quality.. 

Stretch marks? Nope. Thank you Jesus! 

Sleep? Meh. I need more..

Symptoms? REALLY bad indigestion.. especially when I lie down. I've been throwing up in my sleep (super gross, I know).. My food just won't go down. So I've resulted to sleeping on the couch, propped up with like 5 pillows. We have been taking walks late at night which helps some too. 

Best moment this week? Getting the nursery painted!! 

Miss Anything? sleep.. energy.. the usual.

Movement? Always in the morning and at night. Man oh man, I cherish those moments. It is the best feeling in the world knowing she is okay in there. 

Food cravings?
 Nothing really. I'm starving, but so nervous to eat because of the insane indigestion. Tiny meals every 2 hours is what I'm trying to stick to.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Eating in general, ha.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? Def flattening out.. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Mostly emotional.. some moods. AJ is a champ and my mom gets a LOT of calls..

Looking forward to? Going home and having over a week off work! I NEED it so, so badly. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment