In Decorating Friday Favorites MJ Fashion

Friday Favorites

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


1. Impromptu Date Night
We neverrrrr eat out on a week night, but Tuesday we were wild and crazy kids and had an impromptu date night! We had some ahhhmazing poutine from P'tit Soleil . We got a trio of duck, filet mignon and beef tenderloin. (My favorite was the duck.. 1. I normally HATE duck and 2. I haven't liked meat at all lately..pregnancy is so weird. Who knows what I'll like or eat each day.) AND we topped dinner off with one of my all time favorite desserts, creme brulee. It was SO nice to dress up, go out to eat with my hunky husband, and break up the week a little. 



2. Sweet friends and baby moccasins
Brit J sent me these ADORABLE baby moccasins. Aren't they so stinkin precious!? Can't wait to get them on Maddie's feet in a few months! I am so soo lucky to have such amazing friends that I can continue to stay so incredibly close with, even 2000 miles away. Not a week goes by that I do not talk to all my friends, most of the time, not even 24 hours. LOVE THEM.



3. Work birthdays
Tomorrow is Tracey's birthday, so I got into work a little extra early this morning to get our office decorated. Let's be honest, birthdays in the working world BLOW. Reliving my 20th birthday spent at Bourbon power hour would be much preferred. Sooo you gotta do something fun! Everyone should feel extra special on their day! Nothing some balloons, a nice bottle of wine and a fancy $4 cupcake won't fix :) 



4. California sunsets
Our apartment is HOT, I mean like the inside temp is 80+ because we don't have air conditioner. So I have been spending most evenings on the balcony. And thank goodness because I got to catch this GORGEOUS sunset. California is not lacking beauty that is for sure.. now some good manners, that's another story. But gorgeous scenery is on lock out here on the west coast. God's beauty always makes a silver lining out of stinky situations! 



5. Nursery Obsession
Anyone that knows me, would not be surprised to hear that I want the nursery done NOW. I am pinning, pacing, and plotting every square inch of that little room at ALL hours of the day and night. I want to get my hands on paint and fabric and sweet baby blankets and organize her diapers like no body's business and get every item of clothing in size and color order. And of course every time my mom is in Hobby Lobby she likes to tease me with all the gorgeous pink and gold goodies they have!! She is not coming until Halloween to help me get everything done in there.. Halloween people!! I may go insane! I mean this is all just cuteness overload. I can't. 




Y'all have a great weekend! 
xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment