In Hump Day Bump Day

Hump Day, Bump Day - Week 21



How far along? 21 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? One app says 7 inches, another says 10!! That's a big difference! Who knows. Either way, little girl is not so little any more :)

Milestone? One of my apps says she can taste my food now! How stinkin cool is that??  

Maternity clothes? Yup. I've had fun finding cute new things to wear for my baby showers! 

Stretch marks? Nope. 

Sleep? Meh. I need more..

Symptoms? Headaches, sinus pressure, round ligament pain, INSANE heart burn

Best moment this week? Thursday night I woke up in the middle of the night and cried and cried about not being prepared for our baby girl. Stressing about everything from the nursery to my parenting skills, her health, my health.. Well Friday I came home and AJ had washed three loads of clothes, put together his new desk and took a huge load of stuff out of the nursery to Goodwill. He is SO thoughful .. I sighed a big huge sigh of relief to have stuff marked off the list. He is one amazing husband and is going to be the BEST dad! 

Miss Anything? sleep, high heels, and my mom

Movement? She moves a TON! I think she is positioned sideways.. I constantly feel kicks and punches. 

Food cravings?
 Nothing.. and it's SO hard for me to figure out what to eat. I'm starving, but don't really want anything..

Anything making you queasy or sick? not really

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) 

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? In, but I noticed a big difference this week! 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
One extreme to the other. I'm blaming it on the lack of sleep.. 

Looking forward to? 
Painting the nursery this weekend!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment