In Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

As always, I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


1. AIR CONDITIONER!!!!
Ahhh Thursday was the best day EVER. We finally got a new air conditioner! I was in pajama PANTS and wrapped up in a blanket last night! I got the best sleep of my entire pregnancy in our super cool house (and dark and quiet bc we don't have every window open). Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. Landlord! I heart you. 



2. AJ's cooking skills 
Man oh man, AJ's crab cakes made with can crab were out.of.this.world. I was so surprised how great these turned out. He pretty much used the recipe I talked about on Monday. Seriously, this man spoils me so... SO SO thankful to be married to the sweetest, most intelligent, home cook on the planet! 



3. Dr. Ben Carson
I have been so so impressed with everything he has said lately. We do NOT need a celebrity idiot or another Bush in office. We need someone with actual intelligence to run our country. He is level headed and thinks things through.. I obviously need to do more research and not just base my opinion off what I'm hearing in the media.. but I think Dr. Carson has got just what this country needs.. 



4. Being a cool mom.. 
Me and Maddie J had a little dance party this week. And some of my friends got a front row seat via snap chat. There are so many perks of being a young mom, but being cool def has to be at the top of the list, right? 




5. THIS article. 
I miss my friends. I miss them so much it hurts. And this article sums is up so, so well. Of course I have friends out here .. but it's just not the same. And the longer these 2000 miles stand between me and my sweet friends from home, the more I just miss life with them. Sure it sucks when I miss something big like a birthday party or a wedding shower, but I miss the day to day. I want to run errands with them, I want to sip wine on their couch, I want to be a part of that mundane every day routine.. T minus 1 week till Georgia.. Can't wait to give each of them a big squeeze and hopefully just do life with them for a few days. 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment