In Hump Day Bump Day Pregnancy

Hump Day, Bump Day - 23 weeks




How far along? 23 weeks, 3 days

Baby's size? A grapefruit.. an 11.5 inch grapefruit?! Never seen one of those.. This app may need to re-think their fruit..

Milestone? She can hear the world around her (Molly barking, cars honking, etc), not just my heart and voice. 

Maternity clothes? Mostly.. Except today's outfit is not. This is the first time I've worn heels to work in months. Please say a prayer for me that I do not fall..  

Stretch marks? None! And I have used the cream maybe 5 times.. knock on wood. 

Sleep? Now that we have AC... AMAZING

Symptoms? heartburn and stuffy sinuses.. the usual 

Best moment this week? Doc appointment! Hearing sweet baby girl's heart beat! And finding out that my blood pressure isn't through the roof as I had expected.. AND I've lost a pound. What the what!? 

Miss Anything? Just being normal/knowing what to expect from my body..

Movement? All the time. This week her head (or butt not sure) was sticking out of my stomach! It was insane! 

Food cravings?
Cannot get enough fruit!! And these awesome Chobani yogurt flip things we discovered. YUMMO

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just my indigestion.

Have you started to show yet? Yup..

Gender? Sweet baby girl :) Madelyn Jane Pryor

Labor Signs?
 No way.

Belly Button in or out? I had on a tight shirt yesterday and you could see it. Guess there is no turning back now.. 

Wedding rings on or off? 
On.

Happy or Moody most of the time? 
I cried for like 20 minutes before going grocery shopping the other day. I'm a basket case..

Looking forward to? GEORGIA! GEORGIA! GEORGIA! And baby showers! And family! AND DAIRY LANE!!!!!!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment