In

Hey Friday


Hey guys.. sorry for being MIA this week. A LOT is going on. Like so much my head is spinning.. And things aren't slowing down anytime soon. (Next free day is October 21st to be exact...) Some great things have happened this week, and some downright awful things have happened. And because of that, I just can't bring myself to be super cherry and talk about the good stuff when I know some of my friends are feeling the worst pain of their lives. 

We have a jam packed parents only weekend. Concert, Tech football game, hosting a baby shower.. As you can see from that pic up there, I did get a much needed pedicure this week and fingers crossed for a good nap this afternoon. Trying to make the best of the time with my sweet husband and love on all the people around me. I hope you guys have a great weekend! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment