In

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday guys!! Woo we made it! I have been battling a serious head cold all week, so I feel like this week took forever. So pumped it's Friday and that Maddie Jane and I are headed to Sandersville! I got a hodge podge of things from my phone today.. hang with me! 

First FAVORITE of the week is that super cute picture up there ^^. Maddie Jane is serious about a book before bed (and usually a book IN bed too)! Love watching them from the hallway before bedtime. 


I so want to dig around in my mom's old pictures this weekend, because there is a picture almost exactly like the one above of me. It was a tradition to either make cinnamon toast or cheese toast on Saturday mornings with my mom. And it is an absolute FAVORITE that I get to recreate that with Maddie girl! 


Mom and I have been picking up 2nd hand Matilda Jane clothes we find on sale ever since Maddie Jane was born. And finally our girl got to wear our FAVORITE brand for the first time last weekend!! 


Oh these pictures.. Maddie Jane is such a ham! She loooooves getting on our fireplace and performing. 


That little big personality is my absolute FAVORITE. She doesn't meet a stranger, and will always be the life of the party! 


Saturday night we had an impromptu dinner party with some of our FAVORITES - Kayley and Brent. (And Emmy too!!) 


We grilled burgers and AJ had them conveniently ready right at half time! 


Have I mentioned lately how happy I am to be back in Georgia!? 


Crazy hurricane weather means we get to wear rain boots! And those shoes are Maddie Jane's FAVORITE. She was crying her little eyes out Tuesday morning, but the second I pulled those out, she was ready to go!! 


Maddie's other FAVORITE... Mama's make up! That girl watches me like a hawk, and has totally figured out what to do with each thing! 



Next FAVORITE.. shoes! This girl is such a tom boy and is rough and tough to the core. But she loves, loves, loves shoes! And Gigi sent her some this week! Those little booties.. I DIE.


Maddie's FAVORITES are for sure these kittie cat ones! She walks around saying, "Meow, meow" hahah! And Gigi sent a bunch of fall clothes too! What would we do without awesome Grandmothers!? 


And lastly a not-so-favorite.. our poor pup Molly is injured. We have no idea how it happened, but she slipped a disk in her back. On Wednesday evening she started acting really weird, following me everywhere, panting, crying, and then was up allllll night long. She was so pitiful and we watched the clock counting down the hours until the animal hospital opened. Of course I convinced myself she had some awful life ending disease, so we were relieved to find out it was something more manageable. She is on strict bed rest for 4 weeks and has pain meds. This type of injury is fairly common in smaller dogs and can result in paralysis or even death. So we are so incredibly thankful to have caught it early. Please say a prayer for our sweet girl that everything heals perfectly! 


Y'all have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday :) 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment