In Fashion Five on Friday Friday Favorites Maddie Jane Recipes

Five on Friday


Hey y'all! I am teaming up with some of my favorite bloggers for Five on Friday / Friday Favorites. It's been a fast week thank goodness! So excited to head home for the weekend :) 

1. Puppies!! 
AJ has started dog sitting through Rover.com for a little extra cash. Maddie Jane is loving having extra puppies to boss around! When you have one dog, it's not really a big deal to have more. If you've never used Rover.com, you can use the code PRYOR20 for $20 off your first visit! (And if you're in the Atlanta area, hit us up!)



2. Trader Joe's
I mentioned on Wednesday that we were on a TJ's kick and everything we tried this week was soooo good. We had Pumpkin ravioli on Saturday, Mandarin Orange Chicken on Tuesday (paired with rice), and these Chile Lime Chicken Burgers last night. Those burgers would be good so many ways - chopped up on a salad, in a breakfast omelet.. On my way back home on Sunday, I think I'm going to have to stock up in the city again! 



3. Maddie's Baby
When Maddie Jane was with my mom last weekend, she got her a baby that cries, laughs and needs a bottle. Maddie Jane has been soooo sweet taking care of her and telling her "it's okay." She HATES when I hold a baby, so many this will help us turn a corner.. ha! 



4. Amazon Jewelry 
Last night, AJ's dad and step mom sent me an Amazon gift card for my birthday so I hopped on there to grab myself some goodies. I am so so obsessed with my Bauble Bar earrings, I wanted to see if I could snag some more colors. Low and behold, they have some off brand stuff that is super cute and super cheap!! Check out a few of the things I got :) 



5. GO DAWGS
I finally got here to say "Goooo Dawgs!" But then she always follows it up with a "BUZZZ," haha! We are going to have to get this confusion cleared up before the end of November. Loving this little dress she is wearing today and that it's only a half day for both of us, then we're Sandersville bound!! 



Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. The mandarin chicken at TJs is always on my stock-up list! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on looking for Amazon jewels..love those red ones!

    ReplyDelete