In Fashion Work Wear

Work Wear Wednesday 

Above image:
Dress: Old Target | Vest | Shoes: Old Steve Madden

So my company doesn't really have a dress code.. but my boss does. So while I COULD wear jeans every day, I try to elevate it a little. Some days I'm rocking a pencil skirt and some days I am getting by with the beaaarree minimum depending on what I have going on. And I'm HR, so I guess I should set an example.. right? Most of this stuff is really old, but I linked/put in bold the stuff I could find. Maybe this will inspire you to mix up your old closet too! 

Jeans | Shoes | Shirt: Old H&M  | Necklace: May My Designs


Shirt: Old Loft | Pants | Shoes 

Shirt: Old Loft | Shoes | Skirt

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Loving these looks. We are business casual and some of these would work for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky that you don't have a dress code at work!! I wish so badly that we didn't! And I love your style... it's very similar to my own. I would rock every single one of those outfits!

    ReplyDelete