In Five on Friday Friday Favorites Girlfriends

Five on Friday

Hey Y'all! I am back here for Five on Friday. This Mama is running on fumes and is THE driver of the struggle bus this morning. Big ole salute to you single mamas out there. Not having AJ here is kicking my tail!! Three. More. Days.

ONE. Eeek! I got my new planner in the mail! I normally get an Erin Condren planner every single year. This year I was just bound and determined to not spend that much money on a planner and ordered a $5 one off amazon. And well.. here I am. I made it half the year before caving. At least now I have one until Dec 2018! So I'm saving money right?! Lesson learned. Erin Condren planners are WORTH IT.


TWO. This fiddle leaf fig!! I have been wanting one for foreverrr and just could not bring myself to spend $100 on a stinkin indoor plant. But I found the one on Prime day for $12!!!! I was so skeptical, and thought it would be crap, but look at this beaut! Of course mine is already sold out, but I would totally recommend buying from this company. I like THIS one, and THIS one. And, you can find the cute basket I put it in HERE.


THREE. Okay I will admit, these bowls don't look that appetizing, ha! But I want to just brag on my amazing husband for a second. He does pretty much all of the cooking around here. And when he goes out of town, he knows I usually stick to frozen chicken nuggets or chips and salsa for dinner. So before he left, he fixed homemade pesto for my tomatoes (that I have literally DRANK) and curry turkey meatballs. That guy. Man I miss him. 


FOUR. Girlfriend time!! With AJ gone, I have busied all my afternoons with girlfriends. Tuesday, Brenna came over so I could finally give her back her stuff and give her a little thank you gift and well of course, wine and cheese, ha.  


Then on Wednesday, Kelsey and I FaceTimed for an hour. Man I miss her so dang much. She's my person. She knows everything and I can just be me 100% of the time. So I promptly got off the phone and booked my trip to LA to see her before I go to Vegas. HA! (She's gonna kill me for this pic. Whatevs.) 


And thennn on Thursday Kayley and I took Maddie Jane to downtown Woodstock for the Flip or Flop premier block party. You can read all about it HERE.


FIVE. When things just work. As I've mentioned, I am struggling sooo hard today. And the Starbucks drive through is just so stinkin close to Maddie's daycare. So this morning I was of course running late, but I decided to take a chance. I slid right in, not a single person in line, I had a free drink on my app (aka I got a venti with an extra shot) and I was through there in 90 seconds flat. That my friends is the big man upstairs lookin down on me. #blessed


I hope ya'll have a great weekend! We have dinner tonight with my niece, big birthday plans tomorrow (including a sleepover!) with Peyt and brunch with another girlfriend on Sunday!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment