In Birthdays Family Weekends

Weekending 


On Friday night we met my niece Carson and her mom downtown Woodstock for dinner. Carson lives in a little town about 30 miles away, so we already have big plans to make this a regular thing. 


After dinner we grabbed froyo to soak up a little bit more girl time before bedtime. Carson is the sweetest, most well mannered teenager I have EVER been around, so I definitely don't mind her rubbing off on my girl! There were some big crocodile tears from MJ when we had to leave! 


Sunday morning we met Amanda, Peyton and his friend Mac downtown at the College Football Hall of Fame for Peyton's birthday! Maddie Jane definitely thought she was just as big as the boys! 


A girl after my heart. We LOVE football. Can NOT wait to call the dawgs with this one on Saturdays :) 



She hasn't let go of that cow since Saturday, ha! 



Love FINALLY doing life with this one again. Amanda is not just my cousin, but my bestest friend in the world. She waited a looong time to go to the hall of fame with me! (And we agreed we had to come back without the kids so we could actually look at everything, ha!)


So proud of her cow!! 



The museum was so interactive. So many places you could take pictures, do TV tapings, re-enact radio castings of famous games, sing and dance to your fight song.. and it was all saved on your All Access Pass so you could download at home! 


We headed back to our house for an MJ nap and pool time for the boys. Meanwhile, I did a little bit of gardening. 


MJ and I joined the boys in the pool, and then we went to Mellow Mushroom and did pizza along with cupcakes and then the boys went to SkyZone and stayed up into the weeeee hours of the morning hanging out in our basement. Of course, I didn't get a single picture of all that fun! 

After such an eventful Saturday, Maddie Jane and I did a LOT of this on Sunday. 


And we had our first ever baking session together! We baked cookies to take/meet the neighbors. Hope they don't mind a little bit of slobber in their cookie batter, ha! 


And we did lot of playing outside in the baby pool. (All the heart eyes for those curls!!)


And Mama let her have one more cupcake to top off a pretty stinkin great weekend. AND we were celebrating because DADDY COMES HOME TODAY!!!!! We are just a tad bit excited :) 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment