In 10 on 10

10 on 10 :: July 2017

I LOVE reading 10 on 10 that on of my favorite bloggers does each month over at The Larson Lingo. It's nice to have a little glimpse of daily life.. even the mundane stuff that you normally wouldn't even think to take a picture of..  I have been meaning to start the series and FINALLY remembered to do so! (And I've set calendar reminders to do it the next few months too, ha! So without further ado.. here are 10 pictures from the 10th of July.. 

ONE. AJ does drop off most mornings and I snagged this sweet picture as they were walking out the door. That dress, those shoes, the piggies! Obsessed.


TWO. Trying to get better about my picture taking of outfits! Got this dress from Loft when everything was on crazy insane sell for the 4th. 


THREE. I don't know about you, but I never can actually eat my lunch at lunch time. I always cave around 10:45 haha. So during my actual lunch break, you can usually find me in the car with a Starbucks listening to some music or reading.



FOUR. Best part of the day! Getting my girl! Every single day, without fail, she sprints to the door when she sees me. And every single day, my heart just about explodes. 



FIVE. Almost every day I have an Amazon Prime package.. oops. It just makes life SO much easier!! 



SIX. Water, water, water. I am constantly watering these bad boys, but its so worth it! They make me so stinkin happy. (And almost every day, Maddie convinces me to fill up her pool while I am watering the plants and she strips naked and jumps in! haha)



SEVEN. With MJ bathed and in bed and I get to do a little reading while AJ cooks. AJ and I have been reading this book together. Would 100% recommend it to any couple, 1 or 50 years in. SO good. It will really make you think about your relationship and how you interact with your partner.



EIGHT. Dinner is finishing up and AJ is reading too. He has decided to read the entire Bible (and has lofty goals to read all major religion books as well.. Quran, Torah, etc.) So proud of him and his endeavour to really get a worldly, holistic view.



NINE. Dinner is served! AJ made a seafood pasta and we finally watched the finale of OITNB.



TEN. Checking on my girl before we get in bed. All the heart eyes for that sweet baby. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment