In Home

Home Tour

I have been wanting to do this post for forever, and while our house still isn't quite done, I'm going with it!! Welcome to our home!



E planted these gorgeous pots for me and I have surprisingly kept them very alive! Cute rug is from Target and my mom is bringing up a wreath for the front door this weekend!



When you first walk in there is a cute little nook that I have BIG plans for, but just can't seem to find the right things.. So anywho walk a little further and you are headed towards our kitchen..


Turning back around towards the front door.. 


To your right is my favorite room in the house, our dining room!! 


This table was made by a craftsman right here in Woodstock that I randomly found on Craigslist. His work is AMAZING and I would absolutely recomend him! My mom got me the "gather" sign that I have had a crush on for forever and that cutie little bar cart in the corner is from Ikea.



I bought this sweet little side board from a local blogger - Reese and Rowe. And the various decorations are from Woodstock Market and A Classy Flea down in Marietta. I walk in this room and just stare at it probably too often, ha!



The kitchen is fine.. I mean it is a HUGE improvement from our last kitchen. Granite counter tops, way more cabinet space and a pantry!! But I hate dark cabinets and tile floor. However, we are just renting, so it is what it is! 



I do love that little tiered stand I found at Wal Mart and that Pantry sign I picked up at Hobby Lobby!



Next up is the living room that still needs a little more.. Like that big empty corner over there.. I'm thinking a big plant?? It also drives me bonkers the TV isn't centered but.. there isn't a stud there. Come on architects of houses! Studs need to be in the middle of things!! 



This couch is SO deep and big enough for four people to nap on comfortably. Definitely one of my favorite buys.


I have been eyeing this clock from Magnolia Market for forever, and it finally went on clearance and then she had a 4th of July coupon on top of that! Yes ma'am.



Just another angle.. most of the accent stuff came from Woodstock Market. Y'all need to come visit me and go! It's amazzzzing.



My mom created this cute little corner for Maddie Jane. She loves sitting right there and coloring! 


Heading upstairs, you'll find Maddie Jane's bathroom. It's teeny tiny and really hard to take a picture of. It's cute, promise! And actually the very first room I decorated in the entire house! 


Maddie Jane's room on the other hand is still kinda a mess. Like that xoxo sign that is upside down and I've been too lazy to change it, ha! 



Her room is so dark because that super sad lamp over there lost its base in the move. That's totally on the list.. somewhere, ha. Keepin it real.



Right beside her room is the guest room/AJ's office. It is SO nice to have somewhere for our guests to stay -- we have had like 6 in the less than 2 months we have lived here! And ohhhh my goodness it is so nice to have AJ's office out of our bedroom. I'm not cringing at papers thrown everywhere, and he has a dedicated work space. Win all around.


Every single thing in this room is recycled from our old apartment. And I think it looks great! Also in this room is AJ's closet. We have so much space to spread out!!


Back at the other end of the hall is our bedroom. The pictures just don't do it justice. It feels so spa-like to me. It's crisp and clean and has trey ceilings which I am obsessed with. It's my happy place for sure.


Still need to hide those wires.. but maybe that won't ever happen, hahaa



Our bathroom is really big and not laid out very well.. (the shower is behind me in this picture.. BEHIND the door.. zero sense). But I am loving having that big ole jacuzzi tub. Especially when I can watching the rain outside and light candles. 


Cutie little nook .. and dog treats to coax Molly to come upstairs when I need to leave haha.


And my closet!! It is still a work in progress and need to do a couple more things to get it better organized, but it is SO nice to have space to really see all my clothes.


It's so dang big it has it's own window! We've talked about if we are still in this house when I get pregnant, turning it into a nursery. It's seriously that big! 


And lastly.. my favorite place of all. Our back deck. Not a single day goes by that I don't spend time out here. I read, Maddie Jane plays in her water table, AJ grills, we have drinks and listen to music. It's just so so perfect. 


So incredibly thankful for E making it so dreamy, and pretty proud of myself for keeping it all alive!! 


Well that's it! Not pictured is our quarter acre lot that AJ is currently trying to wrangle weeds in.. or our finished basement playroom and full bath.. garage.. several linen closets and hallways.. but you get the idea! I'm sure I will get around to documenting more! Happy Monday friends!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment