In Barkbox Face Product Fashion Maddie Jane MJ Fashion Molly What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday.. On Thursday


 The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel at The Larson LingoShay at Mix and Match Family, and Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To, however this week it is happening on Thursday. Yesterday there was an awful tragedy in my little home town back in Georgia and I just could not bring myself to write out a cheery blog post. It has rocked so many lives of so many people close to me and I just ache for everyone involved. Tons and tons of prayers going up for our community.. 

1. What we're eating this week...
Sunday: Grilled Shrimp & Rice Pilaf
Monday: Hot Ham/Cheese & Tomato Soup
Tuesday: Gumbo
Wednesday: Chili Mac
Thursday: Potstickers
Friday: Out! 

Last week I posted about Money Saving Meals, and you can check it out HERE.


2. What I'm reminiscing about...
Being pregnant!! Almost daily I see pregnant pictures on my time hop and I just can't believe that time was a whole year ago!! Earlier this month I did a side by side of 37 weeks in and 37 weeks out with our sweet Maddie Jane :) 



3. What I'm loving... 

In the midst of the awful sickness that hit our house, we had a concert we had been planning to go to for months. Our family from Phoenix had coordinated their Universal trip with the concert so they could keep Maddie Jane while we went. She was still feeling so awful on Saturday and we debated forever if we should go.. We finally bit the bullet and decided it would do us some good to have a couple hours break :) 


We LOVE Dave Matthews and have seen him 10ish times? They had a huge board where you could write your "Dave Story" so of course I had to write ours.. (Got back together after a break at a DMB concert, walked down the aisle to Crash, and our first dance was You & Me!) 


LOVED having a date night with that husband of mine and SO thankful for amazing family members that were willing to keep our girl (sickness and all!!). 



4. What we've been up to...
Lots of this..


And tons of this.. 


And more of this..SO HAPPY our girl is finally feeling better!! 



5. What I'm dreading... 
This crazy girl being on the go!! She is already such a fast crawler and I just CANNOT believe she will be a walker soon. 


She pulls up on something every chance she gets, and let me tell ya.. she is fearless! Scares me to death! So not ready for her to grow up this fast!! 



6. What I'm working on...
Trying to get keep this house clean and picked up with this tornado girl on the move! (Side note: Please look at alllll of her toys on the floor, and she is digging through Molly's.. -_-)


New favorite activity - pulling out all the tuperware and banging around! 



7. What I'm excited about...
So many packages lately!!! I never buy make up unless it is Clinique free gift time. (With so many retailers, you can pretty much always find a promotion..) And I was so excited to get my newly purchased eye shadow and the $70 value free gift!


I think Molly girl was equally excited to get her monthly BarkBox. If you have a pup, you should definitely look into this service. They are so stinkin cute and have a theme each month. AND we haven't bought treats or new toys in over a year!


Maddie got this shipment from Auntie Paige! We sure do love having her and her monogram machine in our life :) 


And Auntie Jess sent this!! Jessica has THE BEST taste in clothes and always gets Maddie the cutest stuff! My friends y'all. Out of this world.



8. What I'm watching/reading...
Oh my guilty pleasure is back... don't judge me. I am still totally hooked on Teen Mom. It's a train wreck, and I can't look away.


Bachelor in Paradise is for comedic relief. It's so ridiculous, but I love it. I actually started liking Nick during this season and I am really looking forward to seeing him on The Bachelor!


Let's just say I'm pretty well rounded in the TV watching department. So obsessed with Hard Knocks because #Todd. 



9. What I'm listening to...
Closer - Chainsmokers.. Trying my best to teach Maddie to dance in the car on our commute! She has quite the role model :) 



10. What I'm wearing...
Let's be honest.. I never remember to take pictures of my outfits. But I do take pictures of Maddie Jane every single day, so...

LOVE these little blue jeans from Gap and their lace pocket detail!


This little outfit is from Eleanor Rose. I REALLY want to order some stuff from this line, but trying to restrain until she can wear stuff longer than like a month! 


Gigi got this cute little top (and several others) from Osh Kosh to help us end out these warm summer months. 


It was cooler last weekend (and Maddie was sick) so we rocked this cute sweatshirt from Gap. 


This little chambray shirt is from Carters and the leggings from Nordstrom. 



11. What I'm doing this weekend... 
We are picking up Gigi from the airport TONIGHT! So excited for a weekend with her!!! We have shopping, football watching, hiking, and some yummy eats on the agenda!



12. What I'm looking forward to next month... 
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!! Thank the Lord, sweet baby Jesus, college football season is finally back!! You can find me on my couch from sun up to sun down every Saturday next month :)



I hope y'all have a great holiday weekend!!
XOXO, 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Your girl is adorable! I'm just as excited for football season...and Teen Mom! haha

    ReplyDelete