In Friday Favorites Maddie Jane Molly

Friday Favorites


Hey, y’all!!  It's Friday and I'm linking back up with NarciErika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 

This bunny from Aunt Brit Brit is Maddie Jane's FAVORITE. She loves holding on to it while she falls asleep. Melts my heart!! 


We had to re-do some of our flower pots -- some stuff dead, some stuff needing more room, etc. Excited to have some fall colors on the balcony! 


Basil is our FAVORITE herb - I mean we use it a lot!! But we accidentally pruned it litttttle too much. Lesson learned! 


My succulents (the only thing I can keep alive ALL year!) were growing so much I had to separate them out into new pots. These resilient little plants are my FAVORITE! 


This planter had basil in it as well, but I decided to change it up with mint and cilantro. I wish I had a side by side of the cilantro now! Holy cow that stuff is growing fast!! 


I am seeing so many people complain about nasty hot weather back home, so just wanted to gloat a little bit about Southern California. This weather is my FAVORITE.


I say it over and over, but this pup is my FAVORITE and I am hers :) Look at her propped up on my shoulder one night while I was getting some work done! All the heart eye emojis.


Mornings with my girl are my FAVORITE! Every morning she has her bottle in bed with me and we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Wouldn't trade that time with her for anything in this world! 


I think ThreadUp is going to be my FAVORITE? I just discovered this service.. You request this bag, it comes in the mail in 2 days, you fill it up and drop it off at FedEx (it's pre-labeled!). Then they evaluate what they can re-sell it for and pay you! I think you only get a dollar or two per item, but wayyyy more than I was going to get by taking it to Goodwill! (Side note: My closet doesn't look any different.. I think I need to request some more bags! I still have clothes from 8th grade.. EIGHTH GRADE PEOPLE!)


This girl is SO giggly in the afternoons when I pick her up from daycare! She just laughs and laughs and laughs - that little sound is my FAVORITE sound in the entire world. Not sure what is so funny?? I guess my awful singing!! 


Lastly, that husband of mine is my FAVORITE. On Fridays at work we don't have catered lunch and I never remember to pack something! Today he was working from home, so he and Molly walked over a lunch for me! Complete with the sweetest little note. Talk about a mid day pick me up :) 


Hope you guys have a great weekend!!! 
xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment