In What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday.. a day late


The last Wednesday of every month, I link up with Mel at The Larson Lingo, Shay at Mix and Match Family, and Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To. And this month I'm a day late because our little munchkin turned 4 months old! 

1. What we're eating this week...
Saturday: Crab Legs and Baked Potatoes
Sunday: Shrimp Pesto Pasta
Monday: Salmon Southwest Salad
Tuesday: Out to eat.. (well we tried.. more on that later)
Wednesday: Hot Wings and leftover potatoes
Thursday: Roasted Chicken and Rice 


2. What I'm reminiscing about...
Being pregnant! Right about this time last year I got pregnant and man oh man has it been on my mind lately! If AJ was done with his PhD, I would have another one RIGHT NOW. (My Mom is going to call me screaming in no more than 5 minutes...) I complained about being pregnant, but now I miss it! And ohhh how I just love my Maddie girl. I want more babies!! 



3. What I'm loving...
We have had some really nice afternoons (and sunshine thanks to the time change!) and we have been enjoying our balcony. I LOVE my afternoons with my girl. 





4. What we've been up to...
We also had a "cold spell" (in LA that means 63...ha) so we bundled up to go out to dinner on Tuesday night. 



Dinner lasted MAYBE 8 minutes before Maddie Jane had a complete melt down. We tried everything in the book and nothing would make her happy, so we threw a credit card at the waitress and ran out of there.. #mamatried 



5. What I'm dreading...
I have been dreading cleaning for the past couple weeks. Of course I keep the house picked up and stuff wiped down, but it's gotten to the point of needing a good deep clean. I'm stressed because the house is dirty and I'm stressed because we don't have enough hours in the day. So last night I finally just hired a cleaner! I am doing a happy dance knowing my floors are going to be squeaky clean tomorrow! $100 is welllll worth those extra hours with my girl this weekend! 


6. What I'm working on...
Getting Maddie to eat her veggies!! HA! She looooved the first baby food we offered her (bananas), but these green beans are a different story. She is a DRAMA queen about eating them too... 



7. What I'm excited about...
Kell Bell's wedding next month! I am so excited to go to Atlanta in a couple weeks to celebrate my college roomie getting hitched to the man of her dreams. I have some serious mixed feelings about leaving Maddie for the first time, but excited to have some girl time with my friends too!! 




8. What I'm watching/reading...
I read several books while I was on maternity leave, but now that I have been back to work I have read nada! Mom gave me Leah Rimini's book for Christmas, and I swear I am going to start on it this weekend! 


Also on the To Do list for the weekend, start the new season of House of Cards! AJ and I have always binged watched this show the second it comes out.. It's been out a while, and it will probably takes us weeks to get through the whole season these days.. but I'm excited nonetheless! 


Love, love, love this show! Such a good watch on Sunday nights  when you get around to watching all the stuff on the DVR. 



9. What I'm listening to...
Dave Matthews Rockabye Baby! My step sister sent us this CD awhile back and we put it in the car for Maddie. The CD is full of Dave songs, but in lullaby form. We always have it turned way up when MJ is in the car, and then I'll catch myself still listening to it after I've dropped her off.. haha



10. What I'm wearing...
Jcrew Factory for the win!! I have been wearing soooo much Jcrew factory lately. I LOVE the quality you get for the low price. And I can always use more stripes.. always. Same style sweater HERE.



This pencil skirt I wore on Easter is the PERFECT pencil skirt. Not too tight, not too lose, really thick fabric. I want it in every color. You can find it HERE.


Doesn't this outfit just scream spring!? And let me tell ya about Jcrew shorts. They are the BEST and the only kind of shorts I wear. They come in a bajillion colors/prints/lengths. You can find the ones I'm wearing HERE and similar shirt HERE.




11. What I'm doing this weekend...
AJ surprised me with a massage and mani/pedi this weekend and I am PUMPED. It has been a longgg, hard week and I am so ready for a little rest and relaxation. 



12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
We have a LOT going on in April. AJ is headed to Biloxi for Kyle's Bachelor party.. No telling what these boys will get into..


 And I am headed to Atlanta for Kelley's wedding, and E is coming into town to help out with MJ during those two weekends. The 16th is AJ's birthday! So celebrations in store for that! And throw in some doctors appointments, a hair appointment, and good grief tax day.. I haven't done our taxes! 


13. What else is new...
Business as usual around here..

 Whew! That was a long one! Hope you guys enjoyed finding out what the Pryor's have been up to over on the left coast.


xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment