In Maddie Jane MJ Fashion

Friday Favorites


Hey, y’all!!  I have been off the blogging train for almost two weeks!! Oops. Mama was sick, Maddie was sick, Dad left us for EIGHT whole stinkin days. We were just struggling to get by! But it’s FINALLY Friday!!! And we are going to get rested up and back on track this weekend, I swear. I'm linking back up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!


1. Gigi in LA!! 
Holy cow, what would we have done without her last weekend!?! Talk about perfectly timed trip. Maddie and I were both so stinkin sick.. (We survived the daycare germs for two whole weeks before they kicked both our booties!) Mom cooked, cleaned, grocery shopped. We had planned to have a big weekend of shopping, sushi, and nails and it turned out to be take-out, netflix and doctors visits.. sure am thankful for this Mama of mine :) 


She even had my girl smiling through all the snot and sneezing and coughing. 



2. Tummy Time
We are working so hard on tummy time. Maddie still hates it and Mama is still pushing it.. We will get there one day.. 


This is always the face she makes when she is trying to talk to us. I never, ever want to forget those little lips and her cooing. #babiesdontkeep



3. Daddy's Home!!! 
Man oh man, I don't know how Mamas with their husband in the service do it.. Missing that extra pair of hands is HARD. Maddie LOVES her Daddy. She lights up as soon as he walks in the room.. I am like chopped liver if Daddy is around. We were both missing him big time while he was up at Berkeley. And not only missing the extra hands.. I just need my person. He is my rock. That hour or two in between Maddie's bed time and when we go to bed is my FAVORITE time of day. Love this man of mine. 



4. Wednesday Afternoon
Wednesday afternoon was just one of those days you sit back and think.. life.is.good. The weather was perfect, so as soon we got home I stripped off her stinky daycare clothes and put on some cute new stuff from Gigi.. of course a photo shoot had to happen.. 


Then we soaked up some sun on the balcony.. Maddie had her bottle, and I had mine (wink, wink) 


Then home girl KNOCKED OUT .. full belly, dry tooshie, and a warm breeze is her love language.. 


Sweet thang woke up and Dad played us some tunes on the guitar.. 


Be still my heart.. those lashes, those lips... and that drool. Oh Maddie girl. What a PERFECT afternoon.



5. Barrett Turner.
This.Kid. He has started karate and he is soooo in his element. Love, love, love the back and forth I have with Amanda every week giving updates on our kids. Makes those 2000 miles feel a little more bearable.. 


He was PUMPED he got a stripe.. whatever that means?? 



We have a trip to see the Easter Bunny, Palm Sunday service, and a long list of shows on the DVR on the agenda.. Hope you guys have a great weekend!! 



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment