In Friday Favorites Maddie Jane

Friday Favorites

Hey, y’all!! It’s FINALLY Friday!!! It's been a long time since I have even cared what day of the week it is, ha! Man oh man am I ready for 48 straight hours of snuggling with my girl!! I'm linking back up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!

1. Maddie Jane's 1st museum 
We have been meaning to go to the Hammer Museum ever since we moved to LA. It's super close to our house and FREE, so not quite sure what took us so long! Saturday we decided to do lunch out and culture our girl with some modern art, ha!


She didn't really care what we were doing, but Mama was having fun! 


She did great in her stroller for awhile, but after about 45 minutes she was DONE. Can't wait until we can take her to the Children's Museum for a interaction. 



2. Getting back to work.. 
Okay, this really isn't a favorite. In fact, I have DREADED this week like the plague. But all in all, it hasn't been that bad. The first day was completely miserable, but each day has gotten easier and easier. Tons of pics of my girl on my desk help :)


And MANY trips to the Starbucks in my building have been made.. 



3. Sweet Surprises
Surprises from two of my absolute favorite people made day 1 and 2 a little easier. Paige sent some chocolate covered strawberries.. 


And my mom sent me these gorgeous flowers! They sure do know how to make a girl feel special :) 



4. HR Offsite
I picked quite the week to come back to work! We spent two days this week "working" by the beach. Wednesday we had discussions, a team building "Dancing with the Stars" event and then dinner at this gorgeous restaurant in Santa Monica. 


Oh how I have missed seeing Devri every day!! And Ronn our little photo bomber, ha! 


Thursday was more presentations/discussions. But I will listen to a talk ANY day when this is my view!! 


Thursday afternoon we ended the offsite with a group version of American Idol. Our group was given Shake Your Booty and these stunning costumes to "match"! 


All of the performances were HILARIOUS. Thankfully they loosened us up with some cocktails beforehand!


So nice to ease my way into work with some really fun days by the beach my first week. 



5. MY GIRL!
SO proud of how well Maddie Jane has done with daycare! She is SO happy at drop off and pick up. Ms Jenny let us know that she giggles and squeals all day long! It is SO much easier taking her to daycare knowing that she is a happy girl.


We are so pleased with the daycare we have chosen - everything really has been a breeze this week. And we can already tell a difference in her! She is so much more just after 4 days of being around other kids. We are eager to see how she learns to talk, crawl, walk being around the "big kids". AND she has slept 9 hours straight every.single.night this week! YAY DAYCARE! 



Y'all have a great weekend!! 
Anna-Grace

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! And you! Maddie is so special and the most perfect combination of her mother and father to be able to acclimate to change so well! No surprise at all💗

    ReplyDelete