In

Gotta Start Somewhere..

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13898565/?claim=88mgv7dzwxn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


My morning routine has become pretty consistent.. wake up, start my coffee, while that's brewing - feed Molly, then curl up on the couch and read Mix and Match Family. I have completely fallen in love with the Shull family, and Shay has inspired me to get back to blogging.

I feel like our life out here in California is somewhat disconnected from the rest of our family and friends. Sure you hear about big things.. a promotion at work or AJ receiving his Masters degree (SO proud of you babe!!), but everyone misses out on the little things.. the daily life happenings.

Not sure where to start or how to come up with topics, so I am tapping on a few blogs for inspiration. I am going to start by having a daily topic. I might stick to this for a year or just a few weeks, depending on how my creative juices flow.



Meal Planning Monday/Weekend Wrap Up
    • Our meal plan for the week along with some recipes
    • What we did over the weekend 
Show and Tell Tuesday (2 Tuesdays a month)
What's Up Wednesday
  • Mel @ The Larson Lingo  came up with a cute image and questions
    • What I'm reading
    • What I'm reminiscing about
    • What I'm looking forward to
    • What we've been up to 
    • What I'm dreading
    • What I'm working on
    • What I'm watching
    • What I'm listing to
    • What I'm annoyed by
    • What I'm hoping for
    • What I'm wearing today 
Whatever I Want Thursday
    • Gotta leave some room for spontaneity!! 
Friday Favorites 
    • So many of my favorite bloggers are doing this - check out Erika @ The Slaughters
    • 5 of my favorite things from the week


xoxo,




Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I love this! I have always wanted to start a blog but never did. You just might inspire me AG 😊

    ReplyDelete