In Friday Favorites Hair Product OOTD

Friday Favorites




1. Funny T-Shirts

I saw this shirt on Facebook this week - LOVE it! Someone tell me where I can buy it!


Which led me to looking at more funny t-shirts that seriously need to be in my closet. How perfect would this be for Saturday morning running errands? 


AJ is always making fun of me and how I constantly am running out the door. I am hardly ever late to an actual event or work, but boy do I push it. No matter if I have 30 minutes or 2 hours to get ready, I will use every single bit of that time. (And usually end up doing my make up in the car.)



2. THIS Hair Product 

My sweet sister in law, Alix, gave me a Birchbox subscription for Christmas and it is seriously one of the best gifts I have ever received. I LOVE getting mail, and who doesn't want a personalized box of goodies each month?? My very first box had this amazing leave in conditioner/detangler in it, and I was instantly hooked. I immediately had to go order the large bottle. It leaves my hair feeling SO smooth and smelling SO good.



2. Southern California Sunsets


I took this one Tuesday night while we were having dinner on the balcony. LOVE that this is our backyard. We might move to the burbs one day, but I sure do love city living and watching the sunset over the West LA skyline.



The next two are from the beach in Santa Monica back in December. #nofilter 


"You own the skies, and still you want my heart."



4. Army Jackets!! 

I'm currently obsessed with army jackets. AJ got me one off my Pinterest Christmas Wish List and I wear it at least once a week. I love how versatile it is and the light weight material. And well.. apparently so does every one else.. 

Nick Hilton, Ali Larter, and Rachel Bilson rocking it.

My favorite way to style mine is with a stripe shirt. Actually I love styling anything with a stripe shirt, it's an out of control obsession. I wore mine today with my FAVORITE Seven Jeans and wedges. 


You can get mine HERE 
Another affordable one HERE from Forever 21
Splurge on one HERE at Express


5. No More Cords!!

It only took 4 different orders from Amazon and 3 months, but our cords are finally hidden! My sweet husband is checking every project off on his list! 



First week of blogging in the books! I hope y'all have a great weekend!! 


xoxo, 



Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. I need that sorry I'm late shirt pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those shirts are adoooorable! and ps, i bought a military jacket last year, and have been rocking it the past few weeks! it's a perfect staple to transition from summer to fall!

    ReplyDelete