In Little Things Maddie Jane

January Little Things


I'm going to start a "little things" post each month to capture all the here and there in between that doesn't get it's own post. January was a loooooong one that lasted approximately 57 days, but funny enough, I barely have pics! 

We started the month off with New Year's Ever... where we celebrated at 8:00pm, then went to bed! 


We bought a new car to have room for baby brother's car seat and a couple family members too! 


And that process put Maddie Jane (and almost me) right to sleep! I loved every single minute of this, she never, ever, ever sleeps on me and it was pure heaven! 


She perked right up when she realized Mommy's new car has a dvd player! 


We went to the jump place one (or maybe six) times! It takes a LOT to get this girl's energy out in the yucky cold weather when we are all cooped up. 



Kelsey was home for the holidays and I met her half way between here and Virginia for lunch. MAN I miss my west coast bestie so.dang.much. She's my forever friend, that one.. Can't wait to see her again in APRIL!


We had a couple more Christmas presents show up - and Maddie Jane was beside herself to stretch the holiday out! 


We also FINALLY announced baby brother in January! It was a secret that was hard to keep :) And we are all so OVER THE MOON about his arrival. 


Maddie Jane got some duck boots from CC that she thinks are THE coolest things ever. 


I've been trying to up my SAHM game on the days Maddie isn't in school. We've practiced tracing her name, sorting colors, working with scissors.. Need more though! I can't imagine teaching 20 of these little minds.. 


We've made pizza a couple times! 




Maddie Jane loooooves helping in the kitchen. It's a miracle we haven't been to the ER yet... 


I took her to get her nails done with me - it's not exactly relaxing. but special time with my girl nonetheless.. 


I went down to Atlanta for our  annual company kickoff. Sure do miss seeing these girls everyday! 


We did LOTS of things, but one of the best parts was definitely the axe throwing! 


One of MJ's fav things to do is point out alllll our family members in the pictures in our house. She picked this one up and said "My family is so beautiful!" hahhah


She was pretty stinkin proud of this pic she drew. She told me it was Denise and Ryan, ha! 
  

We headed to Sandersville to celebrate Granddaddy's birthday - and in route I HAD to stop and get my Krispy Kreme fix. There isn't one close to our house (plenty of Dunkin Donuts, ugh) and I dream about these glazed beauties all the time.


It was such a sweet celebration for Granddan's birthday! His health isn't great these days and we are so thankful to celebrate another year! 


And Maddie Jane thinks he hung the moon! She talks about him almost daily.



How do you know when you're spoiled? When you are using Mom's bath tray to eat your Nothing Bunt Cake red velvet cake.... 


And I spent approximately 8 hours re-doing Maddie Jane's bathroom. I had asked mom and AJ to help me at least a dozen times and well... when they keep saying "we'll do it later," I end up doing it myself. HA It isn't perfect, because holy cow wallpaper is hard, but I do love it! 


And that's it! Look at me.. catching up on this blog. Just in time for a TWENTY week hump day, bump day next week!! 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Love the idea of these monthly posts. Such a memory filled month. Can't wait to read your next bump update.

    ReplyDelete