In Christmas Gigi

2018 Christmas


Well now that Valentine's is over.. I guess it's about time to get a Christmas post done, huh? Christmas was a whirlwind this year! We got back from Europe on the 20th - we flew into Atlanta and drove straight down to Sandersville. Mom had Maddie Jane there, so it was easy to head down for the festivities. First up we ran some errands in Dublin and Maddie Jane finally got to see the big man! 


And we all got our Christmas nails done - Maddie Jane insisted on gold sparkles for hers! 


We had Veal Christmas on Friday night .. and this is the only pic I have..


And then Jones extended family Christmas Saturday night. This was the little impromptu photo booth Mom had set up! 


Heyyy tiny baby bump.




We had chili and I had to show Auntie Paige how her new white Christmas dress stayed incredibly clean! Thank you Auntie for always keeping us monogrammed! 


On the 23rd we finally headed back home after we did our immediate Jones family Christmas. Wooo I was so happy to see our house after three weeks of being away! Mom and Chip came too to spend Christmas with us :)


Christmas eve included a fancy family dinner and a lot of dancing! 


While Mom was at my house keeping MJ when we were in Europe - she decorated my table! Love that woman. 



Gigi and Maddie having some serious talks about Santa Clause.. 


And Gigi got us all matching cozy socks! 


We set out milk and cookies (on the plates I used as a kid!) for Santa.. 


And not pictured is CC ringing jingle bells outside so Maddie though Santa was there. She SHOT upstairs and hopped in her bed giggling all the way... love these special traditions we are starting with her :) 


Bug got there late that night after having to work and we all crashed thankful that we had ZERO Christmas presents to put together this year. Everything was wrapped! 


Maddie Jane was up bright and early to open alllll the goodies! 





We had a big Christmas breakfast and I immediately took down our tree. I don't know if I have ever had a tree down by 10am on Christmas morning, but I couldn't look at that dead thing a second longer! And I wanted to try out my new vacuum cleaner :) 


It was a fast and furious one - but SO thankful to have our first Christmas finally in our home. We have traveled on Christmas for the past six years and it felt SO good to just relax. We will always go see family before or after, but we are happy to have started the tradition of being HOME for Christmas! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment