In

Life lately 


Big catch up on the blog.. a few weeks ago it was just one of those days where absolutely nothing went right. And my sweet friend Brit sent me this edible arrangement. I am so stinkin lucky to have some of THE best friends. 


And that terrible week continue to get much better with Taylor Swift!! Kell and I met up for dinner (mexican, duh) and headed to Mercedes Benz.


Our seats were at the verryyyyy top, but oh my goodness, it didn't matter! One of the most amazing concerts I have ever been to! 



We may or may not have cried at the end. NBD.  Almost to the day of our 10 year friendaversary. Besties for life. 


The next morning I def wasn't feeling 22.. But a little Panera date with this girl sure helped :)


We went to a members only night at the Zoo. And Natalie came with us on her first adventure without her parents. These two were perfectly behaved! 


I crack up every time I see this panda bear's photo bomb! 




Love Maddie Jane cracking up at her bestie's jokes. 


One morning we grabbed a yummy breakfast with Bruce. Maddie Jane ADORES him! 


And Auntie Paige came over for a visit! 


Oh the sass... SO MUCH sass.


And we tinked to some crazy life happenings.. 


And we showed some more sass... 


And had doritos in martini glasses, ha! 


Bev came over for a little date.. 


And we headed down to Sandersville for a surprise 30th birthday party for Kyle and Judson! 



Maddie Jane made a short appearance and was just beside herself that there was a real life stage! 


And I had a date with my equally book loving mother in law to see Crazy Rich Asians. 


The movie was SO good and I never want to watch a movie again without a bottle of champagne and a huge bowl of popcorn! 


And then she was off to DC, but helped me create THE most epic cheese plate before she left. 


LOVED hosting the girls this month for book club. We read The Wife Between Us and I would 10/10 recommend. 



And that's life lately.. a big ole hodge podge! Maybe I will get some order around here.. but I doubt it :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment