In Friends Maddie Jane Molly Weekends

This & That



Hey, hey guys! I have a random assortment of stuff that needs to get on the blog before I forget. So here goes some this and that.. 


Yesterday we were sitting at a red light and Maddie Jane asked for me to roll down her window. The red light was right beside a public transportation bus stop and she wouldn't stop waving and talking to the people waiting, ha! She is sooo not shy. Like one bit.


You guys. This red wine from Target is SO good and FIVE dollars. Every time I go in there I have to grab a bottle, or three. 


And speaking of Target.. how cute is this new dish towel I snagged for $3!? Wrinkles and all.


We've spent every afternoon lately in the backyard.. and I haven't hated it one bit. 


One of AJ's (well our) best friends, Zac works on my exit and we finally got lunch together! So I had to send Age a picture to rub it in. Have I mentioned lately how good it is to be back home with our friends?? 


Saturday morning always calls for PINK donuts. Per Madelyn's request.


We had to take Molly to the vet to get a shot and Maddie Jane was very concerned about her sister pup. She insisted on feeding her kibble, by kibble.


Late Saturday afternoon Ms Sam came over and we had ourselves a low key date. We went to the movies (for the first time in almost TWO years together). If you're gonna go to the movies that infrequently, you gotta do it right with reclining seats and a beer. 


Some date nights just need to be sans make up and fancy clothes, and good belly laughs with your man.


We worked our TAILS off on our backyard last weekend. Like I had over 10,000 steps before 10am. When we bought our house, the entire back portion of the yard and this area close to the house was covered in ivy. 


We pulled, and mowed, and sprayed. Just this weekend alone we collected 22 bags of ivy/old pine straw/debris. We are slowly, but surely getting there!!! 


Sunday afternoon we headed over to the Keith's house for a Masters party. AJ and I reallyyy don't care much about golf, but it was good to spend time with friends. 


Maddie Jane is the only kid in our Fiji friend group, and enjoys being the life of the party, ha!


I got some ferns for the front porch and I wanted to capture those gorgeous trees in the front yard that are killing my sinuses.... 


We finally got Molly back in puppy daycare and she made the Instagram on day 1! She came home SO tired and we couldn't be happier with our new place. 


And lastly.. I deleted my facebook! And man it feels good. I did it for so many reasons. One there is SO much crap on there.. like mind numbing crap. And I was "friends" with a ton of people I'm not actually friends with in real life. And I was looking at it 10+ times a day. I decided my time would be much better spent with Maddie Jane, AJ, reading a book or just being alone with my thoughts for a change! And top it off with the privacy issues... I pressed delete, and haven't regretted it a bit. 


But I have this blog! So anyone of can see what we are up to on here and I still have an Instagram to keep up with others' lives. Or maybe... crazy thought.. we could start calling people to catch up?? 

Anywho... Happy Hump Day friends! Tomorrow is my Friday and I am off to Lake Oconee to get my favorite tiny friend married!! EEEEKKK! #gbforlife 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. love me some front porch ferns. I deleted my app for Facebook for less scrolling..recently deleted my Instagram app too..will likely add it back after a month passes.

    ReplyDelete