In Friday Favorites Maddie Jane

Friday Favorites

Hey guys! Happy Friday! It has been a loooonggg week. Ready for some r&r this weekend! Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites.

This smiley girl! She has definitely tested us this week. We have had knock down drag outs over clothes, bed time, snacks.. you name it, she has had a VERY strong opinion about it. Thankful when we see those sweet moments, we know our parenting is paying off..



Have I mentioned she's sassy? These Minnie Mouse heels are on pretty much anytime we are at home. And she needs all the accessories, and a purse or backpack too. She is definitely my child.. and totally paying my back for everything I put my mother through.



We started putting out the pine straw in our backyard. Now looking at this picture, I def think I need to extend it out another foot. MAN so much labor has gone into this yard.. I'm ready to enjoy it!



Our next HUGE project is this area.. We are thinking about extending the concrete slab, adding a roof/pergola over it with a fan, mounting a TV, doing a fire pit, new patio furniture.. We have a contractor coming out next week for a bid. I've been trying to talk AJ into doing it ourselves, and he is adamantly against it.. maybe the sticker shock of the bid will get him to change his mind :)



Auntie Paige sent Maddie Jane a couple new shirts in the mail! We got several Matilda Jane shorties off e-bay and we are excited to have some tops to match! Unfortunately this weather is being the worst and we had to wear jeans this morning...



Auntie Paige also spoiled Mama and sent me a Crate & Barrel gift card. Isn't she just the sweetest friend ever!?!



Lastly, I am excited to have date night tonight with this hunk! We are going out with a bunch of friends for his, and one of his fraternity brother's, birthdays. (And shout out to Bev's amazing rehearsal dinner photographer for snagging this pic!)


And that's a wrap! AJ has a FIJI alumni supper on Saturday night and I am headed down to Sandersville on Sunday for a baby shower for my precious friend, Cassidy. Hope you guys have a great weekend! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment