In

Thursday Thoughts



Chasing my tail these days and suuuper failing on the blog front. Here are some quick Thoughts for your Thursday. Last weekend we met up with a bunch of AJ's fraternity brothers and their wives in Nashville for a wedding. Our AirBnb was sooo stinkin cute and served as a fun hang out area for everyone in town.



I wore Brittany's clothes all weekend (and pretty appropriate since Nashville use to be her city).. So I don't have any links for ya, but isn't this top the cutest!?



We had an amazing dinner out with some other couples not at the rehearsal at City House. It was sooo yummy and we had some crazy good cocktails.



Isn't this venue gorgeous!? Ben and Kathleen did an amazing job hosting a weekend full of mostly out of town-ers.



The Fiji wives club is one of the best group of girls I have had the honor to join. Weddings are always fun with this one :) Been doing weddings for 5 years now!



Had suuuuch an amazing weekend in Nashville with this guy and thankful Honey was in town to hold down the fort!



Here is a huge mom fail... Maddie Jane realllllly struggles with dinner. Any other meal, she's a champ. But come dinner time we are begging her to take one more bite. I let her eat dinner in her tutu in front of the TV the other night and it worked like a charm. Ya win some, you lose some?



I really want this armoire turned pantry. Does anyone know someone that can make this? And experience trying this yourself? I need HELP!



I was getting ready the other morning and all the sudden couldn't find MJ. I was calling all over the house for her and I find her in AJ's office like this.. That girl!!!



Stocking stuffer alert!! AJ got me THIS new watch and I am sooo in love and blown away by the price. Love a good arm candy party ;)



Saving the best for last... WHEN DID MY BABY TURN 12!?! I could not be happier with her first ever school picture! Oh be still my heart.



I will be MIA again for a few days. Headed down South this weekend to get my best friend married! I am excited for a weekend full of friends and family AND miss thing making her debut as flower girl :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment