In Amazon Friday Favorites Gigi Hair Product

Friday Favorites: Amazon Edition

As we are slowly, but surely getting settled into our new house, Amazon Prime has been my best friend! Every single day, I come home to a package of something we need, that I just ordered two days earlier, and I didn't have to go to the store to get it! Serious Mom win all around. I wanted to show you guys some of my favorite things that I have purchased to make our house a little bit better these first couple weeks :) 

Ahh my favorite thing..Twinkle Lights! These super durable lights just give our deck that extra bit of coziness. You will see them turned on at our house every, single night. AJ and I have enjoyed some great little at home date nights out there under the lights. You can get them HERE.

In order to enjoy our twinkle lights and GORGEOUS flowers E planted, bug repellent is a MUST. During my four years over on the left coast, I totally forgot just how awful the mosquitoes are here!! We spray down our bodies, light citronella candles and use a Thermacel Lantern. It has been a godsend, and it kept those pesky bugs off Gigi and MJ last weekend! You can get it HERE.

Maddie Jane has become obsessed with the Trolls movie lately. And because she is finally watching something besides Barney (hallelujah!!) I have been watching it a ton too. She prefers to watch it on the iPad, but with our new Amazon Fire Stick you can watch Netflix on any TV so easily (along with YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO Go.. the list is endless) I would highly recommend it!! AND it has our Alexa built in too, so it's voice controlled! Technology I tell ya.. so stinkin cool.

With the craziness of the move, this Mama miiiight not be taking regular showers. I have really tested my hair to see just how many days I can get away with. I had used THIS dry shampoo before, but I tried THIS one this week, and I love it even more!! Because time with this cutie slash sleeping in, is totally more important, right!? 

We are at Lake Oconee this weekend with the family! I'll see you back here next week to give you the run down! Have a great weekend :) 

xoxo, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment