In Father's Day Maddie Jane Weekends

Father's Day Weekend

We spent Saturday of Father's Day weekend checking out the Woodstock Farmer's Market, swimming in our community pool, and taking reallyyy long naps. It was so perfect. 


Aren't those after swim naps the best!? We are loving having a neighborhood pool right down the street. 


This may seem silly, but this little condiments platter makes me SO happy!! I haven't been able to host people in FOUR years, and hosting is my JAM. So setting up a tiny little spread for my dad Saturday night just made me giddy, ha! 


Dad got to Woodstock just in time to throw the burgers on the grill before it started raining. Then we got on our PJs and Molly made herself right at home with Papa. 


Sunday morning we went to Woodstock City Church for the first time and LOVED it. We can't wait to go back! 


And I was so, so thankful Maddie got to spend the morning with her Daddy and Papa! (Check out that kids area behind us! That's just for babies to Kindergarten.. Maddie Jane was mesmerized and did SO well!)


We had lunch at Pure and Maddie was inching way too close to nap time and needed to run around to avoid a complete meltdown, ha!


After naps for everyone, we met AJ's dad, step mom, god father, and sister for dinner! We ate at Tupelo Honey down in Sandy Springs and it was GREAT. Loved finally venturing down to the city. 




And we ended Sunday night with a little corn hole in the backyard. THIS GUY. He is the best Daddy. I can not even put into words how thankful I am he is my girl's Daddy and my partner for life. We love you BIG babe!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment