In Blue Apron Fashion Maddie Jane Molly What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday


The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel at The Larson LingoShay at Mix and Match Family, and Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To

1. What we're eating this week...
We are still LOVING Blue Apron and have decided to do it every other week. We get our shipments on Tuesday, so the later part of this week is fun stuff!! (I also have some free weeks to give away, so shoot me a message if you are interested!!)

Sunday: Shrimp Alfredo
Monday: Roasted Chicken w/ Tomato & Corn Salad
Tuesday: Kale & White Cheddar Quesadilla w/ Radishes & a Fried Egg
Wednesday: Southern Italian Cod Stew w/Pizza Bianca
Thursday: Seared Chicken & French Lentils w/Arugula & Feta Salad
Friday: Out to eat!!

(Side note: I normally feed this chick around 5:30 and we eat dinner after she goes to bed. On Monday, our dinner was ready before she went to sleep, so I TRIED to sit down to eat.. But all you Mamas know that's not happening. Little girl insisted on sitting in my lap and helping me with my food too. #YouCanFindMeHidingInTheBathroom #WithASnickersEgg)




2. What I'm reminiscing about...
This teeny tiny girl's first Easter popped up on my TimeHop. I can't believe how fast life is flying by!



3. What I'm loving... 
Well Maddie Jane LOVES brushing her teeth. She is OBSESSED and probably has the best dental hygiene of any one year old you know. 





4. What we've been up to...
We got a front row seat at Starbucks to watch the leaders of the LA Marathon come by. Maddie Jane loved cheering the runners on! 



We went to Venice with Kelsey for a little ice cream at Salt & Straw. This girl is SERIOUS about her ice cream, haha! 


We've spent some time out on the balcony with the gorgeous weather! 


And had lunch outside down at Marina Del Rey.. 


This sassy girl is a pro at eating out ... just give her all the french fries and bread. 



5. What I'm dreading... 
Taking away the bottles! We have successfully taken away all of Maddie's bottles with zero problems, except for nap and night time ones. We gotta do it in the next month and I am dreaddddinngg the transition.



6. What I'm working on...
All things moving!!! We are constantly looking at houses daily and trying to secure something ASAP. I have the movers set to pick up our stuff, flights booked, and have started on the cleaning out/packing process. I packed up Maddie's play pin to have a big spot to start stacking boxes, and she is loving her new little area by the bookshelf! 




7. What I'm excited about...
My last day of work is next Tuesday and then we are hopping on a flight that night to this place!!! We are flying to Barbados, then joining E on the ship for 10 days to St. Lucia, St. Barts, the Dominican Republic, Turks & Caicos, Key West, then wrapping it up in Miami. I haven't had a vacation where I wasn't connected to work in YEARS and I am over the moon for some serious relaxation.



8. What I'm watching/reading...
Big Little Lies!! I read this book by Liane Moriarty a year or so ago and LOVED it. I was so pumped when HBO announced they were making it into a series. The acting on this show has been amazing. Would absolutely recommend the book AND the movie!! 



9. What I'm listening to...
I cannot stop listening to this little voice say, "TA DA!" Oh my goodness this video it THE sweetest. I've said it ever since she was teeny, tiny... this one is going to be our performer and class clown. Not a shy bone in that body!




10. What I'm wearing...
Transitioning the wardrobe over to more spring things! Making this winter-ish dress more springy with my FAVORITE nude heels you can find HERE.


Got this cute slip on dress from Old Navy for the cruise. You can find it HERE (andddd it's on sale!)


Pretty much 3 out of 5 days a week you can find Kelsey and I unintentionally matching at work (bc all the stripes). On Friday it was right down to the shoes (they are SOOO comfortable). You can find them HERE


I got these shoes in the mail from Nordstrom in chesnut, but I took them back for the taupe to match more of my outfits annddd now I kinda wish I had them in both colors, because they are that good. So cute, so comfortable AND on sale. You can find them HERE



11. What I'm doing this weekend...
Just hanging out with this sass pot, Molly girl and Age. We will be cleaning, packing for our trip and soaking up the 80 degree weather that is on the forecast! 
  


12. What I'm looking forward to next month... 
Our favorite guy's birthday!!! His birthday is the day after we get back from the cruise, so it will probably be pretty low key. But we def won't pass up the opportunity to celebrate the amazing husband and daddy we are lucky enough to have!! Here is a flash back to his 21st birthday! Babies.



XOXO, 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment