In Christmas Gigi Maddie Jane Travel

Tidbits from Georgia

Here is a little snapshot of our 10 days in Georgia.. More posts to come from actual Christmas Day, Jones Christmas party, and NYE! 

On Dec 22nd, we flew from LAX to ATL. There were some crazy delays and cancellations, and we were so happy to get the notification that our flight was delayed before we left our apartment. 


We finally took off around 7pm, which worked in our favor.. Maddie Jane was an ill pill for the first 45 minutes or so then was out because it was her natural bed time. I had been dreading this flight so much.. the delay was a Christmas miracle! 


Mom got Maddie a Christmas plate and she has done really well learning to eat off of it and not turn it over! ha


New favorite thing.. throw herself on blanket/pillow piles. 


Paige and Brittany came over and Paige asked me to be her Matron of Honor!! The three of us spent the day having lunch, shopping, and getting our nails done. 


Christmas Eve we had a get together with my Dad's side. Carson FINALLY got to meet Maddie Jane and was so sweet with her :) 



I got Aunt of the Year award thanks to my sister who hinted that Ridley REALLY wanted aviator sunglasses for Christmas!


Maddie riding a cow... only in Georgia!! 



It is all girls on my Dad's side.. maybe one day we will throw a boy in the mix. Can't believe we got one with everyone looking! 



After that we headed over to my Grandma's to see everyone and celebrate the 2nd night of Hanukkah with my cousins from Arizona. (My Jewish aunt married into our family, so their kids celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas. We LOVE when they fall on the same week and we get to experience both too :))


Quick pic with our girl before she was off to bed to wait on Santa!


Like I said.. separate Christmas post coming soon.. So fast forward to two days after Christmas.. Mom and I enjoyed mimosas and doing absolutely nothing :) 


We went to the Brick and Gigi and Maddie cut up per usual..  


Maddie's favorite toy of Christmas... the cabinets! 


We ate at Little Tokyo and had allllll the pink sauce. 


TWICE. In one day. Loved a little double date with Brit and Ben! 


Peanut butter to my jelly :)


I finally got Mom and Chip's Christmas gift to them!! Love how it turned out! 


Later in the week I went to Atlanta to dress shop with Paige and she said YES to the dress!! I was so surprised she chose something so quickly, but she was totally smitten!! Can't wait for y'all to see her next November :) 


And we had a play date with Mick!! Love their little relationship! 




And this is a glimpse into their future together.. married and paying bills :) 


So that's a wrap from what was on my phone.. Much more to come!! I had my nice camera with me and actually used it!! Hope y'all are having a great New Year! 

Related Articles

1 comments: