In Birthdays Fashion Maddie Jane What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday.. On Thrursday


 The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel at The Larson LingoShay at Mix and Match Family, and Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To. Blogging three days in a row just is not going to happen! Maybe in a life before kids? So we are having What's Up Wednesday on Thursday! 

1. What we're eating this week...
Sunday: Asparagus Tortellini
Monday: Pork Chops & Brussel Sprouts
Tuesday: Thai Take Out
Wednesday: Chicken Curry
Thursday: Hard Shell Chicken Tacos
Friday: Fish & Mashed Potatoes


2. What I'm reminiscing about...
Halloween years ago! This pic was from 2011 at Georgia Tech Fiji. Oh we were so young, and skinny, and well rested..



 3. What I'm loving... 
Our crazy girl! Maddie Jane is so full of life! AJ and I are constantly saying she has more personality than the two of us put together!! 



This silly girl is either on or off.. there is NO in between.



4. What we've been up to...
Man oh man, October was BUSY! And I did an okay job capturing all the adventures on the blog! Here are a few highlights and where you can more more..

My 27th birthday weekend!! Read about it HERE

We drove up the California coast! Read about it HERE

We went to Napa with Bev & Ben! Read about it HERE

And we went to Hayden's Bat Mitzvah in Phoenix! Read bout it HERE


5. What I'm dreading... 
My girl growing WAY too fast and walking!! She has taken a couple steps and is getting WAY too independent for this Mama's heart! 




6. What I'm working on...
Eating! Holy cow this girl can EAT. We are constantly trying to be creative with baby friendly dinners.. Or at least have something special prepared for her.. 



A lack of teeth is not slowing this one down. She chows down on adult food three times a day.


Now being clean while doing so is not her specialty.. She is Molly's favorite person these days with all the food she drops! 



7. What I'm excited about...
HOME!!! This is the longest we have ever gone without a trip to Georgia (5 MONTHS!!) and we are over.the.moon. So ready to see all of our favorite people!! On top of this insanely long wait, we have not been home for the holidays in YEARS (Due to other travel and well having a little munchkin during this time of year..)

The last time we were home for Thanksgiving was 2014 for Mom's surprise 50th birthday party!


And the last time we were home for Christmas was 2013!! (It breaks my heart to even type that!! And oh my goodness, look at my teeeenny tiny little nieces!) 


BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!!!


8. What I'm watching/reading...
We have so much TV these days, we can't keep the DVR clean!! (And it doesn't help that we can't watch more than one show a night without falling asleep...ha)







9. What I'm listening to...
This song gets stuck in my head every day!! 




10. What I'm wearing...
Super failed at the taking pictures of my outfits this month BUT I wanted to tell y'all Old Navy has some great looking stuff and it is SO affordable. Kelsey and I are headed down to Santa Monica this weekend to check it out. Fingers crossed it looks as good on me as it does the model...




11. What I'm doing this weekend... 
This is the first weekend we have had home with nothing to do in a month and the last one we will have until December.. So we are taking it easy!! A couple errands, grocery store, church and watching this game with my hands over my eyes... #godawgs #sonervous



12. What I'm looking forward to next month... 
November is another crazy one!! The first weekend Kelley will be in town, the next week AJ is on a week long business trip, the second weekend Jessica is in town, the third weekend we are in Georgia (hallelujah!!) for Kate and Trey's wedding, followed by Thanksgiving, and rounding out the month with Maddie Jane's first birthday party!! I get tired just typing all that!! Someone give Mama a drink!


XOXO, 

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure last month my WUW was on a Friday. And I'm single with no kids! HA!

    I love the dark hair in your Flintstones pic!!!

    ReplyDelete