In Maddie Jane MJ Fashion Molly Recipes

Friday Favorites


Hey, y’all!!  It's Friday and I'm linking back up with NarciErika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 

Molly Pryor is my FAVORITE beagle pup in the world. She has been staying with her Aunt Lexi during Lexi's last week in LA and we are missing her BIG time!! She is my sidekick and she loves me more than anyone else in my house :) 


She is ALWAYS by my side and if she can't be (when I'm taking a bath, ha!), she patiently waits on the bath mat for me. 


And snuggles with me every single night.. Can't wait to get my "first baby" back tomorrow! 


We got a tray to attach to the Bob stroller and it is Maddie Jane's FAVORITE. She can't quite reach the tray with her hands, but she sure is loving having a foot prop! 


Amazon Prime has always been my FAVORITE and this week I scored big time on Kcups. I got 96 for $38!!! 40 cents per cup people!  They aren't name brand, but at 6am I don't really care what I'm drinking as long as it's piping hot and has caffeine. 


This sweet baby will be my FAVORITE for life.. but her new found nose scrunch.. I DIE. Her little personality is growing more and more every single day. And let me tell you, she is a ham! 


Sometimes we seriously get in a chicken rut around here. I'm not a huge red meat fan, and AJ would literally die if we had more than one or two vegetarian dishes a week, so chicken is usually a good compromise. However, we find ourselves cooking it the same way all the stinkin time. This week we pounded out boneless/skinless breasts, smeared it with laughing cow cheese and herbs, rolled it up with bacon and cooked it for 40 mins at 400 degrees. It's definitely one of my new FAVORITE chicken recipes. (And to keep it healthy, we split one breast between the two of us and have the other one to cook tonight!)


This is absolutely my FAVORITE picture from the week! 37 weeks in, and 37 weeks out. I can't even believe it!! It's so mind blowing how longggg that first 37 weeks felt like and now she has grown into an almost 9 month in the blink of an eye. Babies don't keep y'all. (And man that picture makes me miss being pregnant!!!)


Sending Gigi her daily morning picture to see which outfit Maddie is wearing is our FAVORITE! So sad this picture is blurry, because good grief it's cute! (It's almost impossible to get her to be still these days...) Mom and I got these outfits LAST September and it's so surreal seeing her in them now! 


Like I said... pictures are hard. Daddy managed to snag this one by coercing her with puffs, ha! (By the way, both of these outfits are from Belks. They have the cutest/ most affordable baby section for daycare type clothes!)


Hope you guys have a great weekend!! We have a pretty relaxing one planned and I am PUMPED! 

xoxo,

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment