In Weekends

Weekend Wrap Up - Kell Bell edition

Last week my bestie Kelley was at a conference in San Diego, so she planned to drive up to LA to see us after it was over. We were OVER THE MOON to have her here!! First stop once she was in LA... Room Sushi. She is a big roll lover (opposed to sashimi) and this is our go to place for rolls. 


After some balcony sitting and one three bottles of wine, we were off to bed. Early the next morning, we headed down to Santa Monica for the weekly farmers market, with Maddie Jane in tow. 


Sweet baby doesn't stand a chance in the stroller. She snoozes SO WELL being pushed around. 


Kell and I walked around Santa Monica, around the beach and down the pier. Stinkin May Gray made for a dreary morning.. 


Excuse the no showers, but having Kell Bell in LA for the first time calls for a picture!! 


After SM, we grabbed AJ and headed to the newly opened Kogi Taqueria. Kogi Korean BBQ truck is THE most well known food truck in all of LA. Well recently, they opened an actual restaurant and let me tell ya... it is GOOD. 


The restaurant is a hole in the wall with maybe 15 seats, but the lack of square footage did not take away from the food. We had sliders, tacos, wings and the most amazing spicy fries! 


We headed home for showers and a quick nap and Kell and I were off to Rosenthal Winery in Malibu. 


I have been meaning to go here FOREVER and I can't think of a better friend to finally take! It is such a cute venue with wine tastings, live music and food trucks. Seriously need to plan a trip back with ALL my girls. So y'all come on out to Cali like next week mk?? 



We then went to a random Happy Hour and stumbled into a club that was packed full of people dancing at 6pm?? I don't even know how this series of events happened, but it was GOOD for this Mama's heart. I needed some drinks and dancing with my fran baddddly. And what better for this old soul?? Dancing till my legs were sore and home by 9pm? Sign me up. 


With all the hoopla of the weekend and her Auntie Kell in town, Maddie Jane decided it was time to sit up by herself!! I didn't see this coming AT ALL. I just didn't think her core was strong enough.. but BAM there she was, looking WAY too grown up. Oh baby girl, please slow down with this growing up stuff!! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment