In Fair Maddie Jane

Fair + Part Time SAH Mommy


Last weekend we went on an impromptu trip to the Cumming Fair and it was the BEST decision. Maddie Jane had never been to a fair before, and she was absolutely beside herself!  It was 5 bajillion degrees, but all the smiles and giggles from our girl was worth every penny (and drop of sweat, ha!)



She was FEARLESS per usual and wanted to ride ALL the rides. She was pretty ticked when a ride didn't go fast or high, ha! 


She has told everyone she has come in contact with this week that she rode a pony at the "faaaiiirraahhh"


Highlight of her day was definitely the rainbow she got painted on her face. We almost paid for it on one side of the fair until we realized the local baptist church was doing it for FREE on the other side! Sweet little church ladies, bless them.


Girlfriend wasn't too excited to be taking a picture instead of riding the next ride. 



EEK I love this picture of my two favorites. That little face.. she had the best day EVER!


And she was out before we pulled out of the lot! 


With the move, my company is being incredibly generous and allowing me to work remotely from North Carolina. With that though, I am losing my direct reports and some of my responsibilities. So my boss and I worked out a schedule for me to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Maddie Jane will go to school those days then spend the other two days with me!


This past Monday was the first day on my new schedule, and we had the BEST day together. It was so different being at the Children's Museum on a week day. I really got to see Maddie Jane in her element and interacting with other kids. Her favorite part was definitely the interactive musical - Honey's girl! 



I am SO thankful for AJ and his new job allowing us to make this financial decision. These two days a week are finally going to give me the opportunity to take MJ to dance class (whyy are all toddler classes in the middle of the day??), the museum, Mommy and Me yoga, whatever our hearts desire! 



I didn't even know she knew how to use scissors! It's crazy how different your kiddo can be in certain settings that you don't always get to see. Here's to many many many more special days like this to come! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment