In Birthdays Gigi

Better Birthday Things


After posting on my birthday back HERE, I received countless texts, calls, and insta messages. So many were showing their support, sending up sweet words and prayers.. but a staggering amount were from other ladies that are either currently experiencing infertility/loss or did at one time. It's so insane how many women suffer in silence, and no one has any clue the turmoil they are going though. Such a big reminder to love on your neighbors.. you just never know what's going on.. 


BUT I do want to move on to the happier parts of my 29th birthday. Mom came up on Saturday to surprise me. She kept MJ at home while Age and I went to a house warming party (no pictures were taken... oops). Then on Sunday morning we had brunch at First Watch! 


We ran ALL THE ERRANDS that day, and then Ms Sam came to watch Maddie Jane. AJ had planned a super fancy date night for the night before my surgery. We made it to the St Regis in time for their nightly champagne sabering. 


And then moved onto Atlas for dinner. HOLY COW. So insanely good.



We have had so many amazing meals together.. it's hard to keep up with who really reigns supreme. This place is def top 5 in my lifetime.. Totally go if you have a special occasion!! 



And then on Thursday night, I had another sitter and went out to eat for Bev's birthday. Love having this friend of mine as a birthday twin. 


So incredibly thankful for all my friends and family who rallied around me during this not so ideal birthday. I received so many flowers and edible arrangements - my house has smelled amazing for over a week! This time in my life has taught me a ton, and I am ready to move forward.. I have liiike five blog posts coming at ya to get caught back up now that I am out of my emotional funk..

A lot coming up in the next few weeks with the big move to Charlotte. Cheers to being settled in our new house soon (for the third time in two years..) HA! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment