In Fashion Maddie Jane Molly Recipes Weekends

Friday Favorites


Hey, y’all!!  It's Friday and I'm linking back up with NarciErika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 

Our morning routine has become my FAVORITE. Maddie wakes up around 6 and she has her bottle in bed with me while I have my coffee. (That my husband makes for me every.single.morning. He's a keeper y'all!) We watch some cartoons and Molly hangs out with us too.  I couldn't ask for a better way to start my day!! 


My FAVORITE food right now is avocados. Like obsessed. Every single morning when I get to work I toast some bread, mash up an avocado with a pinch of salt and then put a little Mexican hot sauce on there. Absolute. Perfection. If you're looking for something to spice up your breakfast (literally) avocado toast needs to be in your life STAT.


I am so obsessed with avocados that I incorporated them into several dinners this week as well! My FAVORITE meal this week was Taco Stuffed Avocados. You can see that recipe, plus everything else we had this week on my post HERE


Photo shoots with my girl use to be my FAVORITE, but holy cow they are so hard now!! She is on the go, all the time. She is army crawling now and getting into everything!! Gigi hit up several sales and Maddie keeps getting package, after package in the mail! This little Gap shirt is definitely a FAVORITE. 



I (along with every other blogger right now) am gushing over the Nordstrom sale. But seriously guys, if you have ever considered buying yourself a solid pair of shoes, THESE ARE THE ONES. I have never loved a pair of shoes so much in life. Needless to say they are my FAVORITE this week. And the sale is open to the public now! So you can get them HERE


I have been reading SO much lately. (I'm currently reading two books simultaneously right now..) And it has definitely been a FAVORITE this week.. being in a peaceful room and yummy smelling candles and getting my read on sans TV. Yes ma'am. 


Maddie Jane has been reading up a storm too!! We love, love, love her book collection from Gigi and Honey. Seeing our girl listen intently to her Daddy read is definitely a FAVORITE. 


And finally.. the best FAVORITE of the whole week. This guy and I are trading in the glasses and PJs for fancy clothes, and we are going on a date tonight!!! Like a for real date with cocktails and an uber and babysitter.. Over.The.Moon. This is only the third time since MJ was born!!! Needless to say, it is much needed... 


Hope y'all have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday :) 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment