In Friday Favorites Hair Product Weekends

Friday Favorites


Hey, y’all!!  It's Friday and I'm linking back up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 

1. Wet Brush
We recently received a Wet Brush in a swag bag from a charity event we went to. I had heard of them, but never knew what the fuss was about. Let me tell yeah.. they are AMAZING. No snags, no pulls, so easy to brush my tangle mess of a head after a shower. And they are less than $10, so do your head a favor and go grab one. 



2. Bruce in Town! 
Maddie Jane finally got the chance to meet AJ's godfather, Bruce! He was in town for a little over a day in route to San Francisco. He came over Saturday night and we grilled steaks. 


Sunday we headed to the Automotive Museum. It was really, really cool and would def recommend it to anyone in LA. (And I could normally care less about cars, and throroughly enjoyed myself!)


Maddie girl cood and ahhed until she just couldn't last any longer. (Side note: We left our Bob stroller in GA since we were coming back so soon and grabbed this one from Target for $15. Now, I'm not going to let go of my Bob bc #cupholders #somuchroomformystuff, but this was the best $15 I have spent in forever!! So easy to move around, get in tiny spaces, and MJ loved how much she could look around!) 



3. My sick girl
FINALLY our girl is on the mend. Sunday night she started getting sick and it just got worse, and worse, and worse. And we finally ended up in urgent care with a fever (she has a respiratory infection..) Lots of tylenol/motrin, warm baths, humidifier, and baby vick's and we are finally getting back healthy!


She was NOT herself at all. NO smiles or laughs.. lots of frowns and crying. Oh it broke this Mama's heart. Beyond excited we have our happy girl back. However she is laughing and no sound is coming out, because poor girl lost her voice! 



4. Shopping Cart Riding
Maddie Jane is finally big enough to ride in the shopping cart! I have been counting down the days until I didn't have to awkwardly push the stroller/pull a buggy through the store. She LOVES riding around and of course flirts with everyone she sees. 



5. We're going HOME!
Tonight, we are hopping on Maddie Jane's SEVENTH flight to head to Georgia!!! We have a wedding this weekend in Atlanta, AJ is headed to France to speak at a conference on Sunday, I will be working remotely in Sandersville, and THEN we are all heading to Edisto for a week with these crazies! I can barely sit still I am SO EXCITED.






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment