In Life Lately Maddie Jane

Life Lately


I've gotta be honest.. I've thought about hanging this blog up lately. I just don't have the time or energy.. I don't really enjoy it.. AND I'm never taking pictures anymore. I have tried to be more present with MJ instead of constantly taking pictures. But then again I absolutely love going back and looking at old posts and I want MJ to have this in the future to look back on her childhood.. so here I am.. trying to play catch up. 


We have been trying out a new restaurant each weekend here in Huntersville. It's not LA quality, but we are having fun :) 


Our deck doesn't currently look like this (it's covered in 4+ inches of snow, eeek!), but we have thoroughly enjoyed this setup!! I have watched every UGA game out there - it's been so nice! 


My step sister Ashton (who everyone calls Bug) lives in Columbia. Because she is only an hour and a half away, she is able to come spend time with us all the time. It has been SO nice getting quality time with her and having some help with MJ. 


We took Maddie Jane to see her second movie.. the first didn't go so well and we may have dragged her out screaming and crying. This one was MUCH better. She loves the Grinch so much, and this new version was super cute. 


I technically only work Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday while Maddie Jane is at school. But of course, work inevitably comes up on Mondays and Fridays. I have had to get creative keeping her busy during those times! 


More Bug time.. pedicures :)


Our little town had a parade with Santa and the official tree lighting. To say Maddie Jane loved it would be a HUGE understatement. She was so amazed! 



Modeling our new Christmas pajamas.. 


More Mommy is working activities ha


One day she had to take a lunchbox to school, and she thought it was the coolest thing! Thankfully we had a hand-me-down from Peyton to save the day! 


We made a quick trip down to Atlanta to have dinner with AJ's sister and Dad for Thanksgiving. And of course this is the ONLY picture I have.. 


And that's that! I am going to catch up this week on Maddie Jane's 3rd birthday and our snow day!! Well hopefully I am.. AJ and I are off to Europe tomorrow EEEEKK

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment