In Family Girlfriends Maddie Jane

Month Recap

I am soooo behind on blogging (and have been pretty bad at really even taking pictures).. So I figured I might as well just go ahead and recap the month. With buying a new house in Charlotte, keeping our house in Atlanta perfect for showings, and deciding on remodel decisions... my brain is in constant chaos. Majority of my camera roll looks like this... 


But then I have a couple of this cutie patootie, trying on her new fall clothes. 


Since AJ is gone all weekend, Maddie Jane gets special Daddy dates every weekend. These two went to Catch Air while I had a sushi lunch right by myself. 


And then I joined them for the last few minutes to get in on the fun too! 


Back at the beginning of the month, we had a little football watching/at home tailgating with our favorite neighbors. 


And then headed out on a date night at the Battery! We caught the end of the UGA game at Sports & Social, then had dinner at Garden & Gun Club. The oysters were aahhhmazing. 


Then ended the night at Punch Bowl Social.. man I love that place. And please note, I beat AJ in Scrabble. 


AND conveniently my bestie lives 3 miles from the Battery and I convinced her and Mikey to come crash our date night! 



Maddie Jane is obsessed with these clip dolls. The Disney version was eighty freaking dollars, but I found some (simi-morphed faced) knock offs on Amazon for $15! 


Back with my best girl, and back in stripes for a little day date shopping. 


I finally got prescription sunglasses and it is life changing!! I am always hesitant to wear glasses instead of contacts, because I NEED sunglasses when driving. Snagged these for $40 from EyeBuyDirect. LOVE.


Also snagged these $7 shoes from Target on my little date with Kell Bell. 


Little Mama looooves the tiny carts at Publix and equally loves to see how much candy she can sneak in it.


MJ and I went up to Charlotte last week, because we closed on the house early!! Our contractor has already demo'ed a wall and ripped out the floors! Fingers crossed to get in this beauty SOON and back with our favorite guy full time.  


We got back to Atlanta late Friday evening and Gigi and CC shortly followed! Maddie Jane had been talking about her date with Gigi and CC to go shopping allllll week! All she wanted was Frozen band-aids, ha! But looks like she talked Gigi into a Fancy Nancy dress too! 


Sam came over to babysit, and we headed to the Ga Tech/Clemson game. I haven't been to a game in years, and it was great to be back at our old stomping grounds. 


It was approximately 50000 degrees and we were in a big sea of orange.. 


The first quarter was surprisingly good.. but we threw in the towel after half time for air condition and shade, ha!





After the game we headed to the Battery (see a theme here, ha) and had dinner and drinks. Mom and Chip had never played Cards Against Humanity before, and I think they may have pee'd their pants! 


 Sunday morning our favorites headed back to SC after breakfast and we took it easy. Maddie Jane refused a nap to we went over to a friends house to watch the Falcons. Little Miss made it about an hour before she fell asleep right in the middle of all the cheering and screaming! 


A lot of stuff has happened in between all these pics, but trying my best to just keep my head above water these days! Posts will probably be sparse over the next month, but then I can start doing new house posts! EEK! Happy Monday, friends :) 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment